Item Title

Item Description

**[[Dark's Image Shop]]^^

11 years ago  #331
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

I haven't once claimed to own anything. I said its lame for us to both have same thing up and since I got mine weeks in advance and paid for mine. Its only fair he removes his. ownership blahblahblah where do I claim to own it?

11 years ago  #332
Level 28
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Man . Ok one person buys a ps3 for some $$ and another person wins it free . So first person should slap his face until it's red? what's the pain if that's free? It's still better though

Last edited by DarkSoul 11 years ago

11 years ago  #333
Banned
Gang: The Muffin Busters
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 days

I give full refunds if not satisfied or someone has already....You should too

11 years ago  #334
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

that awkward PB moment.... lol

ive used both gramz and darksoul, they both do great images really every dude on got his own style when messing with pictures & effects...

and can someone explain it to a dumb ass like me, whats original about any of the PB pictures? (honest question)

since 99.9% are googled pics (someone elses real work) with PB avatars and effects added to them..., am I missing something?

11 years ago  #335
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

awkward indeed - all I tried to establish. Really don't have a problem with dark, I asked kaze nicely to take it down and he said no. So I tried to find a different avenue to get it removed from his profile(through dark). Especially since I paid for mine and had it few weeks already and kazes = free yet he wants to keep it up. Makes no sense to me.

And by original - I meant original to pb. The only original work done from scratch on own is sangrias work. Maybe took out of context what I was saying or maybe I worded it wrong.

Just bothered me to see the same pic that I paid for on someone elses profile. Especially one of the lamest most annoying people on the block(kaze).

11 years ago  #336
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

ahh gotcha.... well its at times like these that we should consider ourselves happy, as we can resort to those profile buttons instead of treating this game like a forum only.....this thing reminds me of when you meet someone wearing the same shirt as you and you feel like a dumb faggot lol

and really kaze you should drop it, dark made a nice job on it but since its a freebie and its been used weeks before you its a bit homo dont you think?

11 years ago  #337
Level 28

Originally posted by Demhelius

and can someone explain it to a dumb ass like me, whats original about any of the PB pictures? (honest question)

since 99.9% are googled pics (someone elses real work) with PB avatars and effects added to them..., am I missing something?

now you are talking thats what i meant

11 years ago  #338
Level 28

Originally posted by TheBrockStar I give full refunds if not satisfied or someone has already....You should too

kid please let older one's talk

11 years ago  #339
Banned
Gang: The Muffin Busters
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 days

Originally posted by DarkSoul
Originally posted by TheBrockStar I give full refunds if not satisfied or someone has already....You should too

Fuck that, this is a game...I am older then you on the game so fuck back into your shithole...

Aside from that....90% Of my created signatures are 100% original...I make the textures and stuff myself for them...But if it is required I will take some google shit and get on it...Whatever makes it look good

11 years ago  #340
Level 28

Originally posted by TheBrockStar
Originally posted by DarkSoul

Fuck that, this is a game...I am older then you on the game so fuck back into your shithole...

Aside from that....90% Of my created signatures are 100% original...I make the textures and stuff myself for them...But if it is required I will take some google shit and get on it...Whatever makes it look good

Kid u are 3 months older and I am 1 year+ so still junior asshole, talk to me with current account u holding dont tell if u restarted or something and KID be a kid if u know the game and play for urself and no one asked for your shit go to ur thread and boast around go, shoo shooo

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread