Item Title

Item Description

**[[Dark's Image Shop]]^^

11 years ago  #341
Banned
Gang: The Muffin Busters
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 days

No-one asked for Demhelius's shit, he typed anyways....So fuck off with that bullshit...I still played for 2 Years have I not? How do I know your not a kid? You have no proof yet that your a adult...

11 years ago  #342
Level 28
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Originally posted by TheBrockStar No-one asked for Demhelius's shit, he typed anyways....So fuck off with that bullshit...I still played for 2 Years have I not? How do I know your not a kid? You have no proof yet that your a adult...

no one asked you shit either and I'm way older than you, who cares u played 2 years? u still have nothing to do but bitching on forums and making new suggestions and thinking as u are one of the developers and u have goddamn exp for the game

11 years ago  #343
Level 11
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Good ol PB drama

11 years ago  #344
Level 24
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

arhh looks like that little bitch boy neo has thrown a tantrum haaaaaaaaa fucking fool

DONT HATE COZ IM STYLING ON YOU !

Miraculously, you manage to catch neo88 off-guard and snatch $448,036 from him

Last edited by Kaze 11 years ago

11 years ago  #345
Banned

Originally posted by DarkSoul
Originally posted by TheBrockStar No-one asked for Demhelius's shit, he typed anyways....So fuck off with that bullshit...I still played for 2 Years have I not? How do I know your not a kid? You have no proof yet that your a adult...

no one asked you shit either and I'm way older than you, who cares u played 2 years? u still have nothing to do but bitching on forums and making new suggestions and thinking as u are one of the developers and u have goddamn exp for the game

You took Dem's comment kindly when he wasn't asked? Cuz this was against you started bitching? I train too but your still at lvl 4 so can't say same, if I am making suggestions how does that make out I think I am a developer?

11 years ago  #346
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Kaze arhh looks like that little bitch boy neo has thrown a tantrum haaaaaaaaa fucking fool

Copying someone and miracle mugs is hardly styling. Nice try though little fella

11 years ago  #347
Banned

Originally posted by neo88
Originally posted by Kaze arhh looks like that little bitch boy neo has thrown a tantrum haaaaaaaaa fucking fool

Copying someone and miracle mugs is hardly styling. Nice try though little fella

Syndicate

11 years ago  #348
Level 28
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Originally posted by TheBrockStar You took Dem's comment kindly when he wasn't asked? Cuz this was against you started bitching? I train too but your still at lvl 4 so can't say same, if I am making suggestions how does that make out I think I am a developer?

are u paid for bitching? keep quiet and keep to ur reg bitching threads plz, thanks

11 years ago  #349
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

kaze....masters dont imitate, follow and pretend to be other people. You just a wanna be, lol @ pretending to be in my gang now you are so sad. You will never be in any prominent gang again, everyone knows your bullshit by now. You been kicked out every gang you been in rofl.

11 years ago  #350
Level 30
Gang: HELL RYDAZ MC
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

NICE WORK HOMIE!!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread