Incarcerated: 11 years, 3 months

peadofile.

lol.

9 years ago  #362
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by DemOlition LD+DOD clowns were never shit. you tried to be the new "hip" r-team but you never even came close, just a bunch of washed up old cowards who failed the gym/crime gameplay like the rest of us "pathethic no lifers" bahahahahaha... bronny still crying over the pennies i stole when he was trying to train and do the event a while back i bet.

same goes for soft_dong, like i said, you gonna make a clown crew make sure theyre tough enough, cause right now your gang is about as dead as they come lol.

sorry i left you all hot and bothered but i really did have to go out. thats not a dig at anyone lol its just a fact. the rest is your paranoia talking. anyway from the top

hip r team? lol no. yeah we raid but nothing like those guys oh and youll notice we dont feel the need to seek reassurance and post what we get so that our buddies can go wooo good job....

as for falling at the gym/crime well if you say so. were only on here to have a laugh, not sit for hours training, thats not what were all about and since you mentioned the r team you'll know that training isnt the only way to play this game. anything else

ah yes this "pathetic no lifers" your words not mine and if it were to come from me id of dropped the s as i have no problem nor knowledge of anyone else's game play (good job on trying to switch this around away from just you) but seeing as you give out events and they have a time next to them its not difficult to work out you sleep for 6-7 hours a DAY (notice the day part, it should read night but he turned night into day hence his paranoia about no lifers) then its back to handing out events like a boss. always thought it was strange you gave bron n bino more events than the few you give me, and never enough to make an impact.

as for bron and his pennies, i dont know what your talking about but thanks for sharing that lol

my gang being dead, pfft go ask your buddy vin, nothing has changed for us.

Last edited by Lord_Dong 9 years ago

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #363
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by RoosterCogburn
Originally posted by shawshank lol..I don't ride dick OR spend 24/7.on an online game..I have a wife and kids..but I can monitor what a sad life you got friend...friendship by bullying or intimidation is not friendship....but fear not #1....your not alone....alot of other top 10 pretend they have lives and fish or have kids....alas,they not reading Dr.Seuss or Bernstein bears after dinner...they here with fellow losers like yourself....clicking and e-bullying....lmao,so Dem...click your buttons,refresh your bookmarks....but if you pull open the shades,apply some sunscreen....and breath easy....you may be the worst...but others here are just as sad....want names,I'll critique any one ;-

why dont you grow a pair and start listin names shank instead of pussyfootin around about it, i know its not because you mind icu at least thats what you keep reminding everyone.. just curious who made supershanks top 10 list and was hoping i was one of them..

lol..nope,sorry Rooster..you only show up on the radar around election time..as for the rest of your diatribe,I think I get my points across quite well...and when do I ever mention or "remind " people about ICU??..unless I'm hitting tupac I don't even know if I'm in it or not...lmao..you must have me. Confused with someone who gives a fuck,lol

Last edited by shawshank 9 years ago

9 years ago  #364
Banned

welcome to our thread

Originally posted by SeeEmilyPlay demophile.

lol.

fixed it for you lol

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #365
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by DemOlition blablabla you are sad and or mad because im kicking your ass and putting you in the icu that you supposedly dont care about, cause before all of that you were up in my ass with ya tongue lol, keep wasting your time on novels.

DEMO ICU'S CAUSE THATS WHAT HE DOES, YOU BITCHBOYS CRY IN FORUM OR SB CAUSE THAT THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO

#HASHTAGREKT

PM ME TO JOIN DOD AND GET ICUED SO YOU CAN HIDE IN ISO ALL DAY LIKE THA REST OF MAH FUKBOIIIZ

9 years ago  #366
Banned

Originally posted by RoosterCogburn
Originally posted by shawshank lol..I don't ride dick OR spend 24/7.on an online game..I have a wife and kids..but I can monitor what a sad life you got friend...friendship by bullying or intimidation is not friendship....but fear not #1....your not alone....alot of other top 10 pretend they have lives and fish or have kids....alas,they not reading Dr.Seuss or Bernstein bears after dinner...they here with fellow losers like yourself....clicking and e-bullying....lmao,so Dem...click your buttons,refresh your bookmarks....but if you pull open the shades,apply some sunscreen....and breath easy....you may be the worst...but others here are just as sad....want names,I'll critique any one ;-

why dont you grow a pair and start listin names shank instead of pussyfootin around about it, i know its not because you mind icu at least thats what you keep reminding everyone.. just curious who made supershanks top 10 list and was hoping i was one of them..

lolthats shank right there for ya, anal licked all the players until his gang got swept away, thats when he accepted that hes done with training/the game, so he grew an imaginary pair and started bitching about everything to make it look as if he actually can do shit. just like DOD bitchboys bahahahah... shit as a matter of fact, just like the rest of my enemies list.... weakminded whores unite! lol

9 years ago  #367
Banned

Originally posted by Lord_Dong

welcome to our thread

Originally posted by SeeEmilyPlay demophile.

lol.

fixed it for you lol

HAAAAAHAHAHHAH hilaaaaaaaarious, wat a fukin genius m8 ryt here 4 shu. 2 fukin funny bloody hell m8. how long did it take ya to think of that?

9 years ago  #368
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 11 years, 3 months

Poor Dem must of got all exited and saw no one in dod was online to rip him in threads so he got brave and made 3 posts one after another (big boy now arnt you Dem?) come on people give that old man a round of applause

9 years ago  #369
Banned

Originally posted by THE_REAL_ALBIO Poor Dem must of got all exited and saw no one in dod was online to rip him in threads so he got brave and made 3 posts one after another (big boy now arnt you Dem?) come on people give that old man a round of applause

Lol so true bio. Doesnt say fuck all for 5 days and still avoids the issuses he brought up. BITCH MADE.

9 years ago  #370
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

ol..tempted to put him on blocklist..he'd be my first,lmao...tired of him vomitting out the same shit day after day 24/7..ain't their at least hookers in Sweden so the dumb fuck can get laid??

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread