Item Title

Item Description

Disciples of Dong

9 years ago  #371
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 11 years, 3 months

Originally posted by shawshank ol..tempted to put him on blocklist..he'd be my first,lmao...tired of him vomitting out the same shit day after day 24/7..ain't their at least hookers in Sweden so the dumb fuck can get laid??

hes too broke for hookers he spent all his government handouts on pb

9 years ago  #372
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #373
Banned

Originally posted by Lord_Dong [lol dont waste your time with dem, he aight shit.

but if your going to ask him anything, ask what happened to his gang when superjuice joined, then ask why he wanted her in his gang so badly, ask about loyalty, friendship, and of course ask how easy it was for him to run for help

like i said before, all those stats cant hide the fact hes bitch made. come get some

silence says it all. well done dod, the jobless refugee has retreated. on with the show

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #374
Banned

fuckin bum lookin for pb hand outs

9 years ago  #375
Banned
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 12 years, 4 months

CAN U BELIVE THAT JRAH_DA_BELLEND HASNT LOGGED ON IN OVER 2 WEEKS BECAUSE HES SCARED OF DOD (silently killing what dem didnt kill of dr)

9 years ago  #376
Banned

9 years ago  #377
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 days

Dem offline for 1day? His mums either unplugged internet and grounded him or hes dead, take your pick lol

9 years ago  #378
Level 18
Incarcerated: 11 years, 18 days

Originally posted by Bronson2012 Dem offline for 1day? His mums either unplugged internet and grounded him or hes dead, take your pick lol

Think he might have been caught touching a pubescent boys pee pee!!!

9 years ago  #379
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 11 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Kim_Dong_Il
Originally posted by Bronson2012 Dem offline for 1day? His mums either unplugged internet and grounded him or hes dead, take your pick lol

Think he might have been caught touching a pubescent boys pee pee!!!

he was i heard he was caught walking through a kiddies park in a gimp mask with a big bag of sweeties and 2 puppy dogs

9 years ago  #380
Banned

I heard his cat threw its self under a bus rather than live with him, he couldnt handle it, gained 500 pounds, and can no longer play pb as fingers are so fat he cant use a keyboard

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread