Banned
Gang: Fuck You
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by hokiefan
Originally posted by kingtommy
Originally posted by hokiefan
Originally posted by Ajja

2. You may have noticed Bootleg Joe was only out in AZ and SD yesterday. Get used to that. "Want better access to Bootlegs so I can PayPal" isn't a great reason to not play the game.

Time to level up kids... great update Ajja I still think some tweaks could be made to Joe to better disperse the distribution, such as a random timer between spawns for Joe. Once a dvd is bought, he doesn't respawn for x seconds or minutes. That might make things a little more interesting and drag it out a little longer. Another thing that would help in SD would be to make Joe appear in both the outdoor prison and the interior areas. Just a thought...

You people are just never happy.

of course we're not, we're in prison and ajja already said this isn't allowed to be a paradise. btw i'm very happy with the change, I just thought I would offer up another suggestion to tweak gameplay but i'm fine with how it is.

shut the fuck up hokie u dick head u just play to try make profit yourself you scavanger, thats why when ever i see u in the yard espcially on event days im keep you knocked out . . .

I allso think keeping joe in AZ - SD is a good improvement

11 years ago  #312
Level 6
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Kilihitman

I remember that 2 years ago someone posted that gangs are kind a priority, well I hope they still are bcos of all these talks about new prison and nothing about gangs...

Hm, only took one page before someone tried to make this thread about gangs again. Well, I just wanted to see what you guys think of the changes, so, closing it now.

(Also: Brock: dictionary.com, man)

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread