Item Title

Item Description

Discussion: A New Prison

11 years ago  #1
Level 6
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Hi everyone!

We here at PB had a big meeting this morning to discuss some of your frequent requests and concerns.

There are a few things we talked about, but a big one was the idea of increasing cell sizes for high level players.

We agreed the most balanced way to accomplish this would be a new high-level prison. A new prison is something people have asked for for a while, at least based on the mails that I constantly get about "when will Louisiana be open?" And a new high-level prison would allow us to give you a bigger cell.

The answer about Lousiana is still: never. At this point, we devs really just need a prison of our own where we can make sure systems that we are creating get a reasonable amount of testing before being released in to the wild. So if we do create a new prison, it would be something else! We'll decide later.

Now here is the problem.

There aren't that many high level players. The high level players we have are really active, and, in our opinion, deserve a reward for their loyalty. But there isn't right now a strong rush for lower level players to level up. It feels like a lot of players would rather hang out at lower levels or mid-levels.

So: Going forward, we would like to add a new prison.

But we aren't sure you want it badly enough.

So here is what we thought.

If we see that players are actually working to level up, and enough people are trying to get in to higher level prisons, then we will consider the work of creating a new prison. That would be a new environment, new crimes, and most of all a bigger cell for the most dedicated players. For the rest of the year, you might also expect that we will give some benefits to high level prisoners above others to reward their hard work. Not saying what just yet, but it's something we have discussed here as well to create more incentives to level up.

This thread is open for your input and discussion, but please keep it civil.

11 years ago  #2
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Absolutely, A new Prison! I'm working on going to SD VERY shortly, And Going through one more prison with levels around mine will be splendid! I on my hand would LOVE this, I'm sure most others would too.

Edit: If there was a new prison now between AZ and the top prison i would powertrain tonight

11 years ago  #3
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 days

my advice... START LEVELLING UP

[img=" http://i49.tinypic.com/2s6vr6e.png " alt=""] little_dong [DR] tried to mug you, but couldn't catch you!
11 years ago  #4
Level 4
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 days

As allways great ideeas. since is open for discuss...i might want to say smth: increase a bit the gains for the lower lvls so at least "we" will have at least 0.1% chance to catch up with the other old dudes...they are lots and they hate us like hell...maybe this is a good reason for some players to not lvl up. the gain ideea might be stupid but theres no chance to get all the amens they have and that huge cells... maybe this is the camplvl-reason..you can't train and earn a good cell in same time...anyway im not sure i was too clear but i hope this helps a bit.

there are many ideeas in my head but im sure there will come my love Lucy and eat my thing...so il stfu for the moment!

Minny Mouse, I want a divorce! - Are you fucking crazy?! - No, I'm fucking Dazy
11 years ago  #5
Level 21
Gang: The Deplorables
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

since louisiana is already developed, how about just making a carbon copy of it (lousiana-east and louisiana-west) so staff can hang out and still be seperate. What if there was more overlap for the new prison and south dakota so more folks could intermingle in between with longer travel windows (say one travel per 24 hours) between the two prisons. Say Louisiana-east was for level 20+ and South Dakota is level 14+ or make both of them level 14+. Would add a little more dynamic to wars, etc.

11 years ago  #6
Level 30
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

awesome. reallly like this. come on u lower levels we high guys are counting on you. im gonna be gaining xp aswell just incase. hopefully if it happens the prison is like level 30. that would give me a challenge to get to that level. again really like the sound of this hope it happens in time.

my thoughts exactly--->
11 years ago  #7
Level 19
Gang: Dackelblut
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

just can speak for myself, but i decided to stay in az as long as possible cause i don't want to be locked up with these active high level players we have... they would change my gameplay a lot in a way i wouldn't like... ... it's impossible (for the avergae player) to catch up with their stats and you would either be their skunkymonkey or you would spend a lots of time in bullshit gang-politics to get protection... so, give them a new prison where they can enjoy every bonus staff gives them...

11 years ago  #8
Level 30
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by PussyRiot just can speak for myself, but i decided to stay in az as long as possible cause i don't want to be locked up with these active high level players we have... they would change my gameplay a lot in a way i wouldn't like... ... it's impossible (for the avergae player) to catch up with their stats and you would either be their skunkymonkey or you would spend a lots of time in bullshit gang-politics to get protection... so, give them a new prison where they can enjoy every bonus staff gives them...

tell me about it. can suck at times a little being peoples punch bag. but ive had to get use to it.

i gotta deserve a dvd description with my name in for all this :P

was pretty gutted when i realised ajja offered people to become level 1 again i wanted todo that for ages. noticed when the thread was closed. that would have sorted me out.

Last edited by skunkymonkey23 11 years ago

my thoughts exactly--->
11 years ago  #9
Banned
Gang: Fuck You
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Prisonblocks a fantastic exciteing game very addictive , i know i will be here for a very long time to come so theres players leveling up eatch day as they have the hunger for this addiction , so it will just take time for them to get here . its still a waiting game i dont think theres any rush for a new prison just yet , wouldt be much fun with out more players as most higher levels espeally are all happy familys scarred to give one another events . . when theres more players i hope to change that my self

11 years ago  #10
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Juice_Lucy Prisonblocks a fantastic exciteing game very addictive , i know i will be here for a very long time to come so theres players leveling up eatch day as they have the hunger for this addiction , so it will just take time for them to get here . its still a waiting game i dont think theres any rush for a new prison just yet , wouldt be much fun with out more players as most higher levels espeally are all happy familys scarred to give one another events . . when theres more players i hope to change that my self

Ignore her, She just is afraid people who hate her might catch up to her...

Keep this thread on track, Amazing idea new prison

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread