Item Title

Item Description

Discussion: A New Prison

11 years ago  #31
Level 30
Gang: Familia
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

If your a lower level player that enjoys playing his or here game thats cool. Same in Putnam or Az.. I think what they are trying to get at here, is that if more players came through from Az to SD, then they could make a new prison for say level 20+, that would mean anyone still coming up through AZ even Putnam wouldnt be too far away from the lower level players of this new prison. Spreading the play out and then the gap is bridged. You would only be a few levels/stats away from low to mid level players in the next prison up. :S

Think people are missing the point that you would still have plenty of breathing space...

Originally posted by bixsmokes also like duke and others say not everyone has the right amens to make power training gains worth it everyone wants to be a beast at some point but why try if you are going to get your ass handed to you everyday anyway. Still i like the idea of having a middle pin somewhere

You have picked me up wrong. I am saying that if you want to train and level up then you can with a basic cell. With all the stuff u can get now. You wont be a beast, but if you work hard you can still get up there and build ur cell better as you go.

Last edited by Raul_Duke 11 years ago

11 years ago  #32
Level 6
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Originally posted by hokiefan

regarding drop rates, what everyone keeps trying to say is make the drop rate chance per player the same, add a scaling multiplier variable based on something like the 24hr active prison players for that prison.

If we made the drop rate chance per-player the same, you'd see more items in low level prisons as again, there are more players there. Making the check for activity would probably be more work than we will do since in the end it would just be another thing for people to try to game-around or complain about.

On the other hand, your other post a few posts up is really good. I'll say no more about that.

11 years ago  #33
Level 30

I will make a point..I have maxed out my cells in putnam and in AZ...my main concern was how as I going to get EDS and waters to train as I did not know what lied ahead...and now i know just a lil but I thought i would not be able to achieve the items that were allocated in lower prisons ...this was why I hesitated to just go ahead and level up.

凸(�◡�)凸 You can't mug Mufasa, they're in a different prison.
11 years ago  #34
Level 31
Gang: THE UNION
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Ajja
Originally posted by PussyRiot just can speak for myself, but i decided to stay in az as long as possible cause i don't want to be locked up with these active high level players we have...

This is a good point. So, I'd like to note, that, when we say "higher level players," we are talking about both AZ and SD in this case. Those are the prisons we are looking at that have lower player populations, and it's perfectly understandable right now why someone would stay in AZ.

I was beat on doing runs from putnam to az i played the game to the fullest and now i'm a top player and people might say i play way to much well i was a top player before i did i always mixed it up with the big boys they will never be enuff active high level players and stats are getting crazy picture me with another cell upgrade and the new amens that are in abundance a new jail won't do nothing but add another place for players to chill the game needs something new just not a new prison maybe you could add to the duration in other jails

example:

nj lv1-8 sq lv7-12 putnam lv10-16 az lv14-20

that would give the cry babies time to get there weight up because lv 21 and up takes a while to level

A new jail wont help we need something new just not a new jail maybe it's time for the fight club or gang thing mentioned

09/15/2012 4:04pmCongratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Groundhog, and 1 Survivor Trophy 09/22/2012 7:45pmCongratulations, Seasoned Vet! You won a Brawler Trophy (item), Ninjhog (amenity), and $500,000 in cash from Fight Night! 09/28/2012 12:00amCONGRATS! You won first prize in this week's lottery! You take home a Small Mattress Package and $59,000!
11 years ago  #35
Level 30
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Anabisi I will make a point..I have maxed out my cells in putnam and in AZ...my main concern was how as I going to get EDS and waters to train as I did not know what lied ahead...and now i know just a lil but I thought i would not be able to achieve the items that were allocated in lower prisons ...this was why I hesitated to just go ahead and level up.

With a decent cell in SD you can crime plenty and the exp wont hurt you at all.

Idea of moving the levels up in each prison is good too.

Last edited by Raul_Duke 11 years ago

11 years ago  #36
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Chilla
Originally posted by Ajja
Originally posted by PussyRiot just can speak for myself, but i decided to stay in az as long as possible cause i don't want to be locked up with these active high level players we have...

This is a good point. So, I'd like to note, that, when we say "higher level players," we are talking about both AZ and SD in this case. Those are the prisons we are looking at that have lower player populations, and it's perfectly understandable right now why someone would stay in AZ.

I was beat on doing runs from putnam to az i played the game to the fullest and now i'm a top player and people might say i play way to much well i was a top player before i did i always mixed it up with the big boys they will never be enuff active high level players and stats are getting crazy picture me with another cell upgrade and the new amens that are in abundance a new jail won't do nothing but add another place for players to chill the game needs something new just not a new prison maybe you could add to the duration in other jails

example:

nj lv1-8 sq lv7-12 putnam lv10-16 az lv14-20

that would give the cry babies time to get there weight up because lv 21 and up takes a while to level

A new jail wont help we need something new just not a new jail maybe it's time for the fight club or gang thing mentioned

11 years ago  #37
Level 33
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Agree with chillas last post..a new prison is also a good idea since ppl been asking for more cell expansions .. .. lvl 15-32 in same prison is just crazy !!

11 years ago  #38
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

I agree to a point with most people's opinion. I'm sure it is tough up in SD being a level 15. I would say split that prison up some. I don't agree with giving higher levels "bonus" for being a higher level though. I've played for 1 year and 8 months and I don't get a "bonus" for being a runner. Without us "level squatters" as we are called many people in SD wouldn't get their ed's, blunt's or sws without paying a huge premium to the greedy people. Call me what you will I enjoy being one of the top dogs in SQ and also the best runner in SQ and I will never leave SQ.

Columbus didn't discover America, we were already here. We discovered Columbus.
11 years ago  #39
Level 21
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

Originally posted by ahcheela I agree to a point with most people's opinion. I'm sure it is tough up in SD being a level 15. I would say split that prison up some. I don't agree with giving higher levels "bonus" for being a higher level though. I've played for 1 year and 8 months and I don't get a "bonus" for being a runner. Without us "level squatters" as we are called many people in SD wouldn't get their ed's, blunt's or sws without paying a huge premium to the greedy people. Call me what you will I enjoy being one of the top dogs in SQ and also the best runner in SQ and I will never leave SQ.

but we can always find new runners, new people join the game daily, they can have a chance at being a new runner, they also sell eds up here in SD on the main market so if we really wanted to we could just use that

11 years ago  #40
Level 30

Originally posted by ahcheela I agree to a point with most people's opinion. I'm sure it is tough up in SD being a level 15. I would say split that prison up some. I don't agree with giving higher levels "bonus" for being a higher level though. I've played for 1 year and 8 months and I don't get a "bonus" for being a runner. Without us "level squatters" as we are called many people in SD wouldn't get their ed's, blunt's or sws without paying a huge premium to the greedy people. Call me what you will I enjoy being one of the top dogs in SQ and also the best runner in SQ and I will never leave SQ.

Ill Piggy back on the great BWS squad ..they supply all these top players...and the runners make it happened for all the higher levels . a bonus should be across the board not just the top playes cause i am an invested player in this game ..and do love it but it should not just be for SD players.

凸(�◡�)凸 You can't mug Mufasa, they're in a different prison.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread