Item Title

Item Description

Discussion: A New Prison

11 years ago  #11
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Love new prison idea! @ the lower lvls moaning about catching us in stats.....its just not going to happen especially with the attitude you bring to the table. Sitting in lower lvl prisons waiting isn't going to help you catch up, just put you farther behind. If you are trying to wait until you have all the amenities to start training you are shit out of luck. You won't get all the amenities and you dont need them all. Work with what you got, its about how much work you put in - not how many or how good your amenities are. Come to south dakota and start training thats the only way you will ever catch up.

11 years ago  #12
Banned
Gang: Fuck You
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by BromMonster911
Originally posted by Juice_Lucy Prisonblocks a fantastic exciteing game very addictive , i know i will be here for a very long time to come so theres players leveling up eatch day as they have the hunger for this addiction , so it will just take time for them to get here . its still a waiting game i dont think theres any rush for a new prison just yet , wouldt be much fun with out more players as most higher levels espeally are all happy familys scarred to give one another events . . when theres more players i hope to change that my self

Ignore her, She just is afraid people who hate her might catch up to her...

Keep this thread on track, Amazing idea new prison

stats or no stats i`ve allways fucked with people ... lower levels take a leaf out of my book you dont need the perfect cell and lots of amens to level up and play with the big people , i never had stats and i was trying mirricle mugs and raids so it aint about stats , learn to adapt with what u have and put the work and time in with what u have and you can have stats . in time you will get what you want i never thought i would get to where i am now but i done it a few times now

11 years ago  #13
Level 21
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

yes please! noobs..... level up!

Originally posted by Challenger increase a bit the gains for the lower lvls so at least "we" will have at least 0.1% chance to catch up with the other old dudes

you get better gains in lower prisons anyway

11 years ago  #14
Level 6
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Originally posted by PussyRiot just can speak for myself, but i decided to stay in az as long as possible cause i don't want to be locked up with these active high level players we have...

This is a good point. So, I'd like to note, that, when we say "higher level players," we are talking about both AZ and SD in this case. Those are the prisons we are looking at that have lower player populations, and it's perfectly understandable right now why someone would stay in AZ.

11 years ago  #15
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Juice_Lucy
Originally posted by BromMonster911
Originally posted by Juice_Lucy Prisonblocks a fantastic exciteing game very addictive , i know i will be here for a very long time to come so theres players leveling up eatch day as they have the hunger for this addiction , so it will just take time for them to get here . its still a waiting game i dont think theres any rush for a new prison just yet , wouldt be much fun with out more players as most higher levels espeally are all happy familys scarred to give one another events . . when theres more players i hope to change that my self

Ignore her, She just is afraid people who hate her might catch up to her...

Keep this thread on track, Amazing idea new prison

stats or no stats i`ve allways fucked with people ... lower levels take a leaf out of my book you dont need the perfect cell and lots of amens to level up and play with the big people , i never had stats and i was trying mirricle mugs and raids so it aint about stats , learn to adapt with what u have and put the work and time in with what u have and you can have stats . in time you will get what you want i never thought i would get to where i am now but i done it a few times now

I understand, But having more prisons=More people leveling up since more prisons to venture and see, I'll level up eather way, But ill level up faster if the prisons go like this

Nj

SQ

PN

AZ

TX

SD

Haha ill be inb texas tommorrow 12:00 Leveled to 15

11 years ago  #16
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Ajja
Originally posted by PussyRiot just can speak for myself, but i decided to stay in az as long as possible cause i don't want to be locked up with these active high level players we have...

This is a good point. So, I'd like to note, that, when we say "higher level players," we are talking about both AZ and SD in this case. Those are the prisons we are looking at that have lower player populations, and it's perfectly understandable right now why someone would stay in AZ.

Cough***

11 years ago  #17
Level 20
Gang: The Order
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

I don't believe that there are enough low level players that want to level up. As the higher level's Are Beasts. Some train all day and there is no way possible to catch up, unless we go months with no sleep I still Cant catch up if I tried. Maybe If it were stats that were limits to the Prison your in. For example Total stats of 5000 to stay in Nj Something along those lines it make the game a more even playing field possibly. Just my 2cents

11 years ago  #18
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

whats going to happen to the run game which higher up use all the time to get the items we all need if everyone bolts for the higher lv pins something to think about

11 years ago  #19
Level 30
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by neo88 Love new prison idea! @ the lower lvls moaning about catching us in stats.....its just not going to happen especially with the attitude you bring to the table. Sitting in lower lvl prisons waiting isn't going to help you catch up, just put you farther behind. If you are trying to wait until you have all the amenities to start training you are shit out of luck. You won't get all the amenities and you dont need them all. Work with what you got, its about how much work you put in - not how many or how good your amenities are. Come to south dakota and start training thats the only way you will ever catch up.

Yep.. most of us went to AZ when that was the top prison. I still had exercise bikes in my cell wtf... I never thought I would catch 9111 or Bluesky, still havent..

Its only a mindset that u cant catch up, people quit and most dont just beat on lower levels all day, even Lucy Then of of course there is the ''beasts''.

and as Chilla always says, if you trained 100k a day think of what your stats would be now? Thats doable in a few hours with a basic cell I am guessing.

Last edited by Raul_Duke 11 years ago

11 years ago  #20
Level 21
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

Originally posted by bixsmokes whats going to happen to the run game which higher up use all the time to get the items we all need if everyone bolts for the higher lv pins something to think about

people can always find new runners, if not, im sure the market will provide an alternate way of providing items to train

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread