Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by kieranpen your a pro
and a legend

10 years ago  #32
Level 26
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

sickest artist on the block by far!! no limits hahaha check it out.

Fuck You
10 years ago  #33
Level 29
Gang: Shhmurda Mob
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

This guy does some excellent work fast too, hit em up, some real nice forum sigs

DONT KNOCK IT, JUST BLOCK IT 
10 years ago  #34
Level 28
Gang: The Usual Suspects
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

I appreciate the support!

10 years ago  #35
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months
aint that about a bitch i been looking for you..FatalCalhoun is now on your block list! see you in sd if u ever make it

Originally posted by LaKobe sickest artist on the block by far!! no limits hahaha check it out.

Last edited by twoshoez 10 years ago

10 years ago  #36
Level 26
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Someone is butthurt

Fuck You
10 years ago  #37
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

as long as i see this im far from butthurt IM having my way with you...ur friend just gone learn as well as you that every action its a reaction im not gone lied im feeling that banner the whole image is disrespectful so yeah im fatal u ever make it tio sd believe this im be in your events i dont care what gang you join i move off respect and that banner not respectable.btw lokobe what slave owen get whoop by his slaves ..i wound how many days months or years it take for you to go inactive...because im never stooping im living in your events LIVEWIRE

LaKobe

5 minutes, 24 seconds

Lost a fight against biscutz [LWG]

Originally posted by LaKobe Someone is butthurt

10 years ago  #38
Level 28
Gang: The Usual Suspects
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

uh oh lol. i dont need a book as an explanation, i can understand your frustration. but threats dont move me son i dont care who you are, how long your big bad ass been playin this game, none of that. i did work for everybody out this bitch, its nothin personal. respect my grind i dont pay for this game so im gonna get my payments by any means.

10 years ago  #39
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

Originally posted by twoshoez as long as i see this im far from butthurt IM having my way with you...ur friend just gone learn as well as you that every action its a reaction im not gone lied im feeling that banner the whole image is disrespectful so yeah im fatal u ever make it tio sd believe this im be in your events i dont care what gang you join i move off respect and that banner not respectable.btw lokobe what slave owen get whoop by his slaves ..i wound how many days months or years it take for you to go inactive...because im never stooping im living in your events LIVEWIRE

LaKobe

5 minutes, 24 seconds

Lost a fight against biscutz [LWG]

Originally posted by LaKobe Someone is butthurt

aye calm down a bit mate,now lakobe is a right bastard and his delusions that he can do something to anybody in SD is laughable at best but there's no need to mess with fatal. the poor lad is just the artist, he's just doing his job, think about this..... would you want to be scrutinized for having to use force on a troublemaking teen as a police officer? or would you just say it was your job? i dont care what you do but please show some morality in the matter ***Black_Star***

10 years ago  #40
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

Originally posted by FatalCalhoun uh oh lol. i dont need a book as an explanation, i can understand your frustration. but threats dont move me son i dont care who you are, how long your big bad ass been playin this game, none of that. i did work for everybody out this bitch, its nothin personal. respect my grind i dont pay for this game so im gonna get my payments by any means.

and with that my above statement is null and void do as you wish

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread