Item Title

Item Description

Fatal Creations

10 years ago  #41
Level 28
Gang: The Usual Suspects
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

so much hypocrisy lol. like dude didnt get a pic done whoopin kobes ass. big fuckin deal. shit, ya shoulda paid me for it, atleast it woulda been nice. n i doubt kobe woulda threw a fit over it. ready for whateva

10 years ago  #42
Level 26
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

hes just mad he doesnt have sws to waste. cheap ass boy. i keep getting more sws with all the money im taking from his boys when i mugg em. thanks to all lwg for the money now let this thread be for buisness and buy some of his work

Fuck You
10 years ago  #43
Level 32
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

I'm laughing my motherfuckin ass off!!! Fatal you can't catch respect with eds and sws your "grind" ahahahahahaha respect this dick. Ayo LaKobe how's this game plan working out so far cause my train game is smooth

10 years ago  #44
Level 28
Gang: The Usual Suspects
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

fuck outta here u internet thugs. sendin your lil homies to message me talkin bout "we got somethin waitin for u if u dont match us with pics of kobe" ya coulda been men n asked me directly. instead youd rather act like women on the forums. do what u gotta do cuz i sure will

10 years ago  #45
Level 32

Lmao fatal I just don't see any point in wasting time not being King Kong over you fools... I could even tell you who that was she dropped your name like its a stamp of approval I just let her know your game is a waste of time same as lakobe he might as well send those amens over here cause they ain't gonna get any use with him

10 years ago  #46
Level 26
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by IBsmokinSES Lmao fatal I just don't see any point in wasting time not being King Kong over you fools... I could even tell you who that was she dropped your name like its a stamp of approval I just let her know your game is a waste of time same as lakobe he might as well send those amens over here cause they ain't gonna get any use with him

Butt hurt? musta been my sloth left u gaping.

Fuck You
10 years ago  #47
Level 32

Every stray dog needs an owner get back in line

10 years ago  #48
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

i mean homie jus did his job he was paid to do a pic and he did it thats nonje of my businees but all shit aside this dude is seriously talented

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/6392/corey1tough1.jpg/

Fatal goes in on pics

Last edited by COREY1TOUGH 10 years ago

10 years ago  #49
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

thats awesome! thanks for another awesome banner fatal

10 years ago  #50
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

i thought the picture of myself and lakobe was funny

i'll take a picture if your still making them

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread