Item Title

Item Description

Funny

8 years ago  #3,251
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month
Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
8 years ago  #3,252
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

8 years ago  #3,253
Level 34
Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
8 years ago  #3,254
Level 34
8 years ago  #3,255
Banned
Gang: Death Row

Originally posted by BRONSONRYRYtheDupe

RyRy [DOB] // 04.24.2016 @ 6:47pmbut you log on every day still you sad little whelpROFL fuck off back to ikea you have a shift starting

RyRy [DOB] // 04.24.2016 @ 6:56pmChav lol Dem your ikea shift starts in 5

Ohh noooes, how dare I call him bronson, it def must be a coincidence

eat a penis just like you ate jaymeals and all the others many many years ago... and lets not forget bigis lol, kick that fookin soccer ball of yers you skinny chav, i can still dig that picture up of you ya lil skinny pale ass kid lol

Last edited by DemOlition 8 years ago

8 years ago  #3,256
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
who dafuq does that much research over an internet game????..especially someone who "hits the real life gym ever day"...your such a waster...keep ckickin that attack button big man......bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

And don't forget this classic from Dembots page:REST IN PEACE PRISONBLOCK (XXXX-2013), AND MAY GOD HELP THE ONES LOGGING ON HERE LIVING IN DENIAL,SINCE THIS PLACE IS NOTHING BUT THOSE LOGGING ON - AKA THE LEFTOVER CUM DROPS OF PB. THROW SOME FLOWERS ON THE GRAVESTONE AND FIND A NEW HOBBY.

Last edited by shawshank 8 years ago

8 years ago  #3,257
Banned
Incarcerated: 10 years, 5 months

Bwahahahah IS that all you have we both made the connection that you are from Sweden and Ikea is a Swedish company You make me laugh Dem you sap. And Skinny I weigh in at 18st you faggot do you even lift? little bitch Dem go chew a cock no one has respect for you or your stats faggot

8 years ago  #3,258
Banned
Gang: Death Row

blablabla crybaby ass bitches stay mad lol i know the reason

www.prisonblock.com/battle/391945#battle

www.prisonblock.com/battle/292158#battle

7 years ago  #3,259
Level 34

7 years ago  #3,260
Level 34

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread