Item Title

Item Description

Funny

7 years ago  #3,261
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month
Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
7 years ago  #3,262
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Ambitous http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6XF9CKtKUto7wmvu

Now that was funny

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
7 years ago  #3,263
Level 34
Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
7 years ago  #3,264
Level 34
7 years ago  #3,265
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Ambitous http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh058e7C1B1Ey8qwNT

Nobody enjoys watching your gay little home videos. Fuck yourself into a river, Ambitious you queer sheep shagger. I bet you can't even reproduce. Nigger.

7 years ago  #3,266
Level 34

7 years ago  #3,267
Level 34
7 years ago  #3,268
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

You can't attack budvipack [STD] because they're in extended isolation

All that bot talk was no good for you amateur in the pro league, embarrassing ass homotional PMs sent right before you got banned let me guess another account? I know you see this buvibitch, eat a dick amateur glad you got a lil taste of old school DR #yeshomo in perm ISO with that low hp life daaaaamn cuh

7 years ago  #3,269
Level 36
Gang: TRUE 2 THE GAME
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

Originally posted by DemOlition You can't attack budvipack [STD] because they're in extended isolation

All that bot talk was no good for you amateur in the pro league, embarrassing ass homotional PMs sent right before you got banned let me guess another account? I know you see this buvibitch, eat a dick amateur glad you got a lil taste of old school DR #yeshomo in perm ISO with that low hp life daaaaamn cuh

RIP DETECTIVE

7 years ago  #3,270
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by CHI74
Originally posted by DemOlition You can't attack budvipack [STD] because they're in extended isolation

RIP DETECTIVE

Hello, The account owned by "jameswez" has been deactivated or newly created, you should check the details of this user (if required) and activate it using the following link: Click here -- [Death Row]

he tried to register twice on the DR forum past 24h jessy123 too

Last edited by DemOlition 7 years ago

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread