Funny

7 years ago  #3,281
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Originally posted by DemOlition
Originally posted by CHI74
Originally posted by DemOlition You can't attack budvipack [STD] because they're in extended isolation

All that bot talk was no good for you amateur in the pro league, embarrassing ass homotional PMs sent right before you got banned let me guess another account? I know you see this buvibitch, eat a dick amateur glad you got a lil taste of old school DR #yeshomo in perm ISO with that low hp life daaaaamn cuh

RIP DETECTIVE

Hello, The account owned by "jameswez" has been deactivated or newly created, you should check the details of this user (if required) and activate it using the following link: Click here -- [Death Row]

he tried to register twice on the DR forum past 24h jessy123 too

The stupidity of some people on here never cceases to amaze me botvicks lil friends trying their hardest to disguise the truth either you're delusional or retarded, I've heard everything from me not being there real og dem /selling my account to hacking his account to me being actual staff hahahaha.

TRUTH: BOTVICK wanted to train cause a few events was too much for his weak heart, so he made some dupe account to store cash on but the system caught his ass and banned him no staff around here so who can anyoneeeven supposedly have ratted him out to? That ladies and fuck boys iswwhat you call logical thinkin, try it. on top of that all botvick was so ashamed of being caught like a fool that he's made up a bunch of tin foil hat theories and conspiracies against him to justify his ban bahahhahaha have you people even seen the shape Mafia Block is in? Oh and for a guy that loved to call other people cheaters he sure had quite a few links to auto clicker programs to send from his accounts. Idlm is d-o-n-e with pb. Deal with it homos

That'all the forum attention you will be given from me, anyone got something real to say then pm me but you sb /forum clowns can get the dick I'll continue keeping it strictly events since I know just how effective that treatment is against you sore losers

Happy pbin hos

You talk an awful lot to say you didn't do anything... Gothenburg rapist cunt

7 years ago  #3,282
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month
Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
7 years ago  #3,283
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

blablabla you bitch boys in icu arent worth two seconds of my attention in the sb or forum lol keep ya tears going

Originally posted by CHI74
Originally posted by DemOlition You can't attack budvipack [STD] because they're in extended isolation

All that bot talk was no good for you amateur in the pro league, embarrassing ass homotional PMs sent right before you got banned let me guess another account? I know you see this buvibitch, eat a dick amateur glad you got a lil taste of old school DR #yeshomo in perm ISO with that low hp life daaaaamn cuh

RIP DETECTIVE

Hello, The account owned by "jameswez" has been deactivated or newly created, you should check the details of this user (if required) and activate it using the following link: Click here -- [Death Row]

he tried to register twice on the DR forum past 24h jessy123 too

The stupidity of some people on here never cceases to amaze me botvicks lil friends trying their hardest to disguise the truth either you're delusional or retarded, I've heard everything from me not being there real og dem /selling my account to hacking his account to me being actual staff hahahaha.

TRUTH: BOTVICK wanted to train cause a few events was too much for his weak heart, so he made some dupe account to store cash on but the system caught his ass and banned him no staff around here so who can anyoneeeven supposedly have ratted him out to? That ladies and fuck boys iswwhat you call logical thinkin, try it. on top of that all botvick was so ashamed of being caught like a fool that he's made up a bunch of tin foil hat theories and conspiracies against him to justify his ban bahahhahaha have you people even seen the shape Mafia Block is in? Oh and for a guy that loved to call other people cheaters he sure had quite a few links to auto clicker programs to send from his accounts. Idlm is d-o-n-e with pb. Deal with it homos

That'all the forum attention you will be given from me, anyone got something real to say then pm me but you sb /forum clowns can get the dick I'll continue keeping it strictly events since I know just how effective that treatment is against you sore losers

Happy pbin hos

You can't attack b11badboi [DOB] because they're in extended isolation

oh look guys, i hacked another guys account and botted him into perm isolation fucking leftover dupes allover the block these days

7 years ago  #3,284
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Someone shut this loser up,bahahahahahaha ^^^^^^^

7 years ago  #3,285
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

jessycoil [07.12.2016 @ 5:44pm]

What I gotta do to have u qwit events on me so I can play again

DemOlition [07.12.2016 @ 7:58pm]

Create a thread ssaying you eeat ddick and bbotvick was a ccheater

jessycoil [07.12.2016 @ 9:16pm]

Can't do it big man sorry bro i don't get down like that ima just give my shit to my crew and qwit I guess sorry pimp buds my nigga also no cheat peace

DemOlition [07.13.2016 @ 2:45am]

Ya but u obviously are down with talking shit in the sb til were all up in ur events, i just love how we humble down all you bitches.

Ya go give ur shit away, quit and tell the rest of em bitches on the block DR killed aanother active player

7 years ago  #3,286
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Bragging about getting kids to quit.... Are you really that retarded.

When was the last time you acted this tough among your higher levels? Oh yeah it was superjuice, and we all remember how you ran around then... She was the closest thing to a challenge you had and how did y'all deal with it, that's right, you do the DR special move, hit that contact button like a boss....

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
7 years ago  #3,287
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by shawshank Someone shut this loser up,bahahahahahaha ^^^^^^^

no bother

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
7 years ago  #3,288
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

"hit that contact button like a boss...." but they were breaking the rules and someone had to tell staff

7 years ago  #3,289
Banned
Incarcerated: 7 years, 11 months

FREE JESSYCOIL

7 years ago  #3,290
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 days

Smh. Stop running players off the game.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread