Item Title

Item Description

Great assets

12 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

So Im in Subway, getting some grub, talkin to my bro and in walks this Ms fat booty chick, I mean she sexy, chocolate, mean ole bubble, she see me admiring, she looked at me but we keep it moving. I started thinking about how I used to like ghetto chicks with ghetto asses, now I prefer the slim waist chick with the thick ass.. its not really the same thing.. I learned a female with a gap in between her legs usually mean its some good ass pussy, if you even know what im talkin about.. So to my PB brothers and sisters( sisters this is not a guys ass thread, sorry) what makes an ass great??  share, discuss but no gay pics, no nude pics 

"So be advised, the streets is full of surprises It’s not what crew’s the livest One that survive is who’s the wisest "
12 years ago  #2
Banned

^^asian with a booty is rare, need me one more of thoses

"So be advised, the streets is full of surprises It’s not what crew’s the livest One that survive is who’s the wisest "
12 years ago  #3
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Big juicy asses that are firm and toned. No dimples

"I know my niggas ride, gone head and take me its gone get crazy" - Boosie
12 years ago  #4
Banned

Originally posted by YungMescoline Big juicy asses that are firm and toned. No dimples

I dont know if you can get big juicy with firm and toned, I mean rare but if you find a chick like that more power to ya..

12 years ago  #5
Banned

Originally posted by YungMescoline Big juicy asses that are firm and toned. No dimples

12 years ago  #6
Level 28
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by DroDollar

just... no. i'm sorry, how is a fat ass, or fat anything, sexy?

12 years ago  #7
Banned

Originally posted by PsychoSteve
Originally posted by DroDollar

just... no. i'm sorry, how is a fat ass, or fat anything, sexy?

whats a great ass look like to you then?

12 years ago  #8
Banned

and steve... ya gotta find you one chick with a thick ass, you might look at it differently lol

i just dumped a female who was slim, it just aint the same..

Last edited by DroDollar 12 years ago

12 years ago  #9
Level 28
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

lol, that redhead in the second pic you posted is perfect. i just don't get the big ass thing

12 years ago  #10
Banned

the redhead is hot, thats as small as ill go, any smaller and shes gotta have kind of amazing bag of tricks but im willing to work with them lol

you see how fat her monkey is? yea ill definitely work with that

Last edited by DroDollar 12 years ago

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread