Item Title

Item Description

Great assets

12 years ago  #11
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

just looking at her, i'm guessing she does have an amazing bag of tricks. doesn't matter though, i guess i'm just not an ass man, if i gotta turn something around so i don't have to look at it, what's the point?

12 years ago  #12
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by PsychoSteve just looking at her, i'm guessing she does have an amazing bag of tricks. doesn't matter though, i guess i'm just not an ass man, if i gotta turn something around so i don't have to look at it, what's the point?

aww man, only so much you can do with breasts, but i love the female body regardless, the ass is what catches my attention first.

"So be advised, the streets is full of surprises It’s not what crew’s the livest One that survive is who’s the wisest "
12 years ago  #13
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by PsychoSteve lol, that redhead in the second pic you posted is perfect. i just don't get the big ass thing

Serious question... Have you ever grabbed a big booty and squeezed it? Like on that asian female?

"I know my niggas ride, gone head and take me its gone get crazy" - Boosie
12 years ago  #14
Banned

Originally posted by YungMescoline
Originally posted by PsychoSteve lol, that redhead in the second pic you posted is perfect. i just don't get the big ass thing

Serious question... Have you ever grabbed a big booty and squeezed it? Like on that asian female?

steve dont be afraid, a chick with a big ass might have you feeling like a new man lol you start replaying in your head the firm jiggle and what not lol youll feel different about them haha

"So be advised, the streets is full of surprises It’s not what crew’s the livest One that survive is who’s the wisest "
12 years ago  #15
Level 28

yeah, but in all honesty it doesn't do anything for me. the front is where it's at.

12 years ago  #16
Banned

Originally posted by PsychoSteve

yeah, but in all honesty it doesn't do anything for me. the front is where it's at.

i agree, you got more to enjoy. then i guess you cant understand where ones mind is when hes smacking a womans ass and she making it jump and jiggle its just the cats meow

12 years ago  #17
Level 28

lol guess you gotta forgive me there. i've only been with white women, and a few of the asian persuasion. but if anything's jumping and jiggling, it's fat

12 years ago  #18
Banned

Originally posted by PsychoSteve lol guess you gotta forgive me there. i've only been with white women, and a few of the asian persuasion. but if anything's jumping and jiggling, it's fat

lol i had this asian chick when i first got to florida, she was firm and thick, she had nice assets. i dont know what to tell you steve, if you find just one, even a white woman and she has a small waist big ass, you should definitely grab her up.

12 years ago  #19
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Fuck outta here if she ain't gottta donk better have sum big ass titties to make up for it namean...no skinny chicks round here...I ain't tryna b lookin at suttin that has the same type of body as me

12 years ago  #20
Banned

Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH Fuck outta here if she ain't gottta donk better have sum big ass titties to make up for it namean...no skinny chicks round here...I ain't tryna b lookin at suttin that has the same type of body as me

nah, i dont like females like that either, gotta have something, but i appreciate the slim chicks too, just gotta be proportioned righ

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread