Item Title

Item Description

Great assets

12 years ago  #221
Level 26
Gang: Victory
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by wormdogg10 Ya'll might want to erase that last one you can see her lady parts

I didn't know people could get in trouble for that...i done seen all kind of shit in here b4...what the rules say?

] You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him!
12 years ago  #222
Level 18
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by VicMackey
Originally posted by wormdogg10 Ya'll might want to erase that last one you can see her lady parts

I didn't know people could get in trouble for that...i done seen all kind of shit in here b4...what the rules say?

ive been pretty careful bout wat i put on my profile - im pretty sure as long as full frontal tits or pussy not showing u good.

12 years ago  #223
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by JimmyTheButcher

ive been pretty careful bout wat i put on my profile - im pretty sure as long as full frontal tits or pussy not showing u good.

I see her chocha

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #224
Level 26

Originally posted by JimmyTheButcher

aight cool...I just didnt know if I missed it somewhere...I didnt have intensions on posting g shots and shit just wonderin

] You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him!
12 years ago  #225
Level 35

HELLO!

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #226
Level 26

Yeah Worm...I wish them strings had broke under all that pressure

12 years ago  #227
Level 35

I wish they were (Explicit Content) and then (Explicit Content) tied around my (Explicit Content) and (Explicit Content) the slingshot is found under my pillow!

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #228
Level 18
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

is that a big ass pimple on her ass or like a birthmark or something?

12 years ago  #229
Level 35

Originally posted by JimmyTheButcher is that a big ass pimple on her ass or like a birthmark or something?

Could be a gps device inserted there. I know I would have on that ass!LOL

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #230
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread