Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 8 years, 7 months

Count me in.

8 years ago  #113
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 9 years, 3 months

Come on vintral make your paying customers happy before you lose the last of them

8 years ago  #114
Level 30
Gang: Ghost Yard Mafia
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Right. I would take some petty yard events over nothing. Let us digg some shit up. That can't be hard. That was from about 4 years ago lol. But i LOVED pb and the events. I spent many hours/days playing events and pb. This game is STILL alive if u treat is right. U guys have dedicated players that love this game and want to see the best. All we want is something from you guys. I bet u throw out a few petty events and u will see players come back to play. We love pb don't let it die!

Last edited by GhostKilla74 8 years ago

8 years ago  #115
Level 23
Gang: Disciplesof Quagmire
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

I agree ghost..I mean hell I buying favors weekly, I think that deserves an event, along with spending hours on end training and such, he'll mini events are better than nothing!!!!!

8 years ago  #116
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 9 years, 8 days

Id be down for any kind of event. 'Twould be my first.

8 years ago  #117
Level 30

Yeah something. I have played this for years. I have watched the rise and fall of this game. But with out staff showing us they want the game open. You might as well just close this game now or open up prisinblock 2.0 or something. Cause u guys r showing ur big fans that this is dead and that u guys DON'T care. It sucks cause i LOVE pb.

8 years ago  #118
Level 24
Incarcerated: 9 years, 6 months

Originally posted by GhostKilla74 Yeah something. I have played this for years. I have watched the rise and fall of this game. But with out staff showing us they want the game open. You might as well just close this game now or open up prisinblock 2.0 or something. Cause u guys r showing ur big fans that this is dead and that u guys DON'T care. It sucks cause i LOVE pb.

plus 1

8 years ago  #119
Level 23
Gang: Disciplesof Quagmire
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

It would be nice to get some kind of response to these matters as well, instead of forum after forum of people asking....

8 years ago  #120
Level 30

Right cause they don't care.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread