Item Title

Item Description

Halloween 2014: Mini-event

8 years ago  #131
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

I dont see why some of you have to be coddled by events and special shit from staff. Its also just fucking nuts to come in here and say that the games dead, expect a 404, etc, when we may have new players signing on and trying the game out. How would you feel if thats what you saw when you looked in the forums for the first time. Staff doesnt owe us anything, the games fun and addictive, and frankly most of the complaining comes from people who have been here a long time and just havent tried taking this game serious at any point.

Point being, dont whine and complain about events not being here. Honestly the lot of you just want an event so you can turn around and sell whatever new shit you get to someone else and make a come up. Players playing with that mindset is what has slowed this games progress.

If you love the game like some of you profess to, then buy respect, and favors and have a good time clicking buttons. Just because some people on here have OUTRAGEOUS stats that shouldnt mean the game is dead.

/rant

8 years ago  #132
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

CHURCH!

8 years ago  #133
Level 30
Gang: Ghost Yard Mafia
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

I Think staff not being on and nothing happening for 2 years would tell people lol

8 years ago  #134
Level 27
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 18 days

Or the fact that some might want to spend money or buy favs if they knew that there was a future for the game like it used to be. Down to preference I guess.

No contact from the staff shows what it needs to and people can judge by that fact. If people are happy with the way it is then they will use money to better themselves.

8 years ago  #135
Level 30
Gang: Ghost Yard Mafia
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by ainsyp Or the fact that some might want to spend money or buy favs if they knew that there was a future for the game like it used to be. Down to preference I guess.

No contact from the staff shows what it needs to and people can judge by that fact. If people are happy with the way it is then they will use money to better themselves.

I agree!

8 years ago  #136
Level 18
Gang: APOCALYPSE
Incarcerated: 10 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Spinelli Honestly the lot of you just want an event so you can turn around and sell whatever new shit you get to someone else and make a come up. Players playing with that mindset is what has slowed this games progress.

If you love the game like some of you profess to, then buy respect, and favors and have a good time clicking buttons. Just because some people on here have OUTRAGEOUS stats that shouldnt mean the game is dead.

/rant

I can't grasp the point in the top half, doesn't make any sense to me.. That's the point of an event besides having fun and something to do... The main reason anyone wants an event is to get the new shit, plus extras to trade/sell off to other people to get the stuff they don't have/ or need.. Anybody says that's not how they're playing is full of shit.

Last edited by DreadHeadBmoney 8 years ago

8 years ago  #137
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by DreadHeadBmoney
Originally posted by Spinelli Honestly the lot of you just want an event so you can turn around and sell whatever new shit you get to someone else and make a come up. Players playing with that mindset is what has slowed this games progress.

/rant

I can't grasp the point in the top half, doesn't make any sense to me.. That's the point of an event besides having fun and something to do... The main reason anyone wants an event is to get the new shit, plus extras to trade/sell off to other people to get the stuff they don't have/ or need.. Anybody says that's not how they're playing is full of shit.

im not playing that way. ive rarely done events in the past tbh, keep thinking you know about HOW I PLAY MY GAME...

Youve been here not even two years, quit your bitching.

8 years ago  #138
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 28 days

Originally posted by Spinelli

/rant

im not playing that way. ive rarely done events in the past tbh, keep thinking you know about HOW I PLAY MY GAME...

Youve been here not even two years, quit your bitching.

Gotta agree ive only done events til i had wat i needed if i got extras along the way then i had extras but ive never done an event to get like 50 of an ammen to sell off

8 years ago  #139
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

/rant

thats because your assuming they are talking about selling it for favors, i think everyone else is assuming selling it for paypal. which does absolutely nothing for the progression of the game.

7 years ago  #140
Level 27
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 18 days

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread