Level 13
Gang: Gutta Run Squad
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

I mean

Originally posted by LittlePrecious
Originally posted by Tupac
Originally posted by LittlePrecious
Originally posted by GuttaOne Really looking forward to the mobile friendly format considering I don't have a PC @Mufasa

This app would get hacked asf and fuck the game up, to much fat guys behind these computers with nothing to do.

I think the way the game is rightnow without an app wiuld be great.. I have MB app and to see PB like that I think wouldn't be too great. Leave the app thing at MB.

How would it get hacked asf?

Ask the hackers

I mean if that's how y'all feel that y'all no disrespect to anyone but I was talking about me personal would enjoy not having to open my internet tab and wait for it to slowly load rather then have a tab on my phone when it's not so slow cause MB works fine on my phone but every now and then PB slows wayyyy down

7 years ago  #22
Level 12
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 7 years, 3 months

I play only from my phone so any type of mobile app would be clutch for me.

7 years ago  #23
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

For the record, I didn't write Mafia Block, and I don't think it's being actively maintained, so that means if there are vulnerabilities, no one is patching them. In an actively-maintained game, vulnerabilities would be patched when found/reported.

7 years ago  #24
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

hey mu, are you the only one who maintains this nowadays? is kt, vin, and sang gone? are there other people. We give you a lot of well deserved credit for the shit that goes down here but i'd like to give all the staff appreciation if there's more it's been a fun couple years

7 years ago  #25
Level 29
Gang: Dark Side
Incarcerated: 9 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Mufasa For the record, I didn't write Mafia Block, and I don't think it's being actively maintained, so that means if there are vulnerabilities, no one is patching them. In an actively-maintained game, vulnerabilities would be patched when found/reported.

Word @mufasa

7 years ago  #26
Level 30
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

I know for a fact i wouldn't invite viruses in my life using some damn. PB is fine like it is. Every app i ever used completely Fucked my computers and phone's up. No App's Please.

U.B.N.C.K
7 years ago  #27
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by UBNck I know for a fact i wouldn't invite viruses in my life using some damn. PB is fine like it is. Every app i ever used completely Fucked my computers and phone's up. No App's Please.

That might be a personal problem, every app shouldn't give you issues like that.

Though I will say that Datpiff's app requires a lot of permissions and the mobile site is horrible, so I wouldn't bother downloading if it was developed in the same vein.

7 years ago  #28
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

7 years ago  #29
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Any chance the server can be checked its slow as hell as soon as there are more than 20 people online last 3 nights have been awfull

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
7 years ago  #30
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

looking nice @Graphik

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread