Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 3 months

SWEET! @mufasa

7 years ago  #32
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Didn't want to start a whole new thread for my question since I'm only looking for a yes or no but was wondering if you had anything in the works or possibly down the road to bring the raid game back. With the hatchimals and get out DVD the raid aspect of the game has all but been eliminated.

7 years ago  #33
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr Didn't want to start a whole new thread for my question since I'm only looking for a yes or no but was wondering if you had anything in the works or possibly down the road to bring the raid game back. With the hatchimals and get out DVD the raid aspect of the game has all but been eliminated.

You know theres a new Pirates of the Caribbean movie coming out in 2 months IJS @Tonymonguidojr

Click me for music!
7 years ago  #34
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

I'm definitely aware of that Worm, and assume that's what the intent of the Get Out Dvd will be for but was just wanting some reassurance. Times aren't like back when last Pirates dropped and we could buy as many as we wanted without having to fight through KO's or run around during events and ppl were able to get a lot of them. There's not been much of each new amen coming out so just fear we may end up with a small handful in the game that will be able to raid and that's it. Because without something new to help get past them hatchimals it's literally impossible to have any chance of catching someone off guard without a lucky "stoney Msg"

7 years ago  #35
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Fine convo guys, but not really the thread for it

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread