Item Title

Item Description

The REAL Declaration Of Victory!

10 years ago  #11
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Hahahaha. This attention seeking whore. Lmfao, whoopdefuckindoo, u trained a little this week. WeSTILL beat that ass nonstop and will continue to for the rest of our games. Enjoy our nuts u povich wannabe

10 years ago  #12
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Lets just keep it real

SuperJuice said on 05.06.2013 @ 9:14PM:

trust me that promise i could`t and would`t dare break even if i tried i have proper been put in my place it`s shocking but i can accept my faults and have suffered very harsh consequences

lboogie said on 05.06.2013 @ 9:12PM:

If this comes to an ed and I ever see you in anyone of our events i will block you for good and attack you forever.

SuperJuice said on 05.06.2013 @ 9:07PM:

i am onit i am messaging every one individually , karnage is the only gang to ever put me in my place an really make me see the error of my ways so a valuable lesson has been learnt believe me it really has , i just want this ended i would never ever be in a karnage event again after this honest i really would`t, i wish i never even fucked with any 1 from day 1 i do regret all this look how long i have been talking to you about it i have messaged countless time`s i am really determined too find a way to put an end to it

lboogie said on 05.06.2013 @ 9:02PM:

Well you better get on it. We are talking about giving you peace now some of the people that said no before have said they don't care so thats good for you. Me im still thinking.

SuperJuice said on 05.06.2013 @ 8:59PM:

i cant help the heat of the moment as you know it dose get annoying been hit on every single day ,i thought only neo was giving me events last time untill a week later i thought this shit would of died down . . i need to just find a solution with karnage members individually so i can set a proper understanding of what must be done to end this. i really dont want to fight this out any more

lboogie said on 05.06.2013 @ 8:56PM:

Yes you may. You have sent the same message over and over about how your only going to attack people that attack you then you go back on your word all the time.

SuperJuice said on 05.06.2013 @ 8:55PM:

lboogie may i ask why you say no to give me peace?

10 years ago  #13
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by SuperJuice post those mails lmao it was only to help me train faster if i got you bitch ass niggas of my back , but yeah thought my game was ended? im still standing tho

NO WAY WHAT A BIG SECRET THAT NONE OF US COULD UNDERSTAND!

whore please, youve killed yourself past week trying to cherish every minute that we're not in ur events.

anyone can train, that dont make their gameplay very playable, especially not enjoyable cause youve been crying ur eyes out in our inboxes.

youre always gonna be getting ur ass kicked, this is your gameplay you wont be passing shit you will break in a few days like always, only thing youre living off right now is your pathethic ego, we own you, filthy skank.

10 years ago  #14
Banned
Gang: Fuck You
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by lboogie Lets just keep it real

SuperJuice said on 05.06.2013 @ 9:14PM:

trust me that promise i could`t and would`t dare break even if i tried i have proper been put in my place it`s shocking but i can accept my faults and have suffered very harsh consequences

lboogie said on 05.06.2013 @ 9:12PM:

If this comes to an ed and I ever see you in anyone of our events i will block you for good and attack you forever.

SuperJuice said on 05.06.2013 @ 9:07PM:

i am onit i am messaging every one individually , karnage is the only gang to ever put me in my place an really make me see the error of my ways so a valuable lesson has been learnt believe me it really has , i just want this ended i would never ever be in a karnage event again after this honest i really would`t, i wish i never even fucked with any 1 from day 1 i do regret all this look how long i have been talking to you about it i have messaged countless time`s i am really determined too find a way to put an end to it

lboogie said on 05.06.2013 @ 9:02PM:

Well you better get on it. We are talking about giving you peace now some of the people that said no before have said they don't care so thats good for you. Me im still thinking.

SuperJuice said on 05.06.2013 @ 8:59PM:

i cant help the heat of the moment as you know it dose get annoying been hit on every single day ,i thought only neo was giving me events last time untill a week later i thought this shit would of died down . . i need to just find a solution with karnage members individually so i can set a proper understanding of what must be done to end this. i really dont want to fight this out any more

lboogie said on 05.06.2013 @ 8:56PM:

Yes you may. You have sent the same message over and over about how your only going to attack people that attack you then you go back on your word all the time.

SuperJuice said on 05.06.2013 @ 8:55PM:

lboogie may i ask why you say no to give me peace?

lol an thats last year , we in 2014 now not 2013 get with the updates dickhead haha if i never got that peace from last time i wouldt of been able to get amens , cuz at the time i had nothing, now i got the stats an got the amens i can fuck shit up just like i have so keep posting your old shit theres a reason why i done what i had to do last year , now 2014 is my year an i am top dog bitch i pisss you all off hahahahahahahahaa

10 years ago  #15
Banned

Originally posted by DemOlition
Originally posted by SuperJuice post those mails lmao it was only to help me train faster if i got you bitch ass niggas of my back , but yeah thought my game was ended? im still standing tho

NO WAY WHAT A BIG SECRET THAT NONE OF US COULD UNDERSTAND!

whore please, youve killed yourself past week trying to cherish every minute that we're not in ur events.

anyone can train, that dont make their gameplay very playable, especially not enjoyable cause youve been crying ur eyes out in our inboxes.

youre always gonna be getting ur ass kicked, this is your gameplay you wont be passing shit you will break in a few days like always, only thing youre living off right now is your pathethic ego, we own you, filthy skank.

lol look how mad you are haha im enjoying every minute of it you sound mad as fuck look at ya hahaha , you said my games ended? dont look ended to me check the first post ha

10 years ago  #16
Banned

Originally posted by Lord_Dong looks to me as an impartial observer shes far from being unable to play.

lol i know right? they all just mad an cant accept the fact they aint ended my game cuz i still log in an do what ever the fuck i feel like doing

10 years ago  #17
Banned

SuperJuice [FU]

16 minutes, 48 seconds

Lost a fight against lboogie [K]

this is your game, every few minutes nonstop get that into your brain hoe, ur game is infact fucked, stats on trainers list dont mean shit if you could see the bigger picture.

your pathethic training by doing 25 hour shifts on PB during the few hour window when most of us are asleep wont last long and you know it, youre mentally weak and judging by this thread im saying youre already breaking again, seeya in a few weeks already? bahahahaha

10 years ago  #18
Banned

lol look at dem now attacking Lord_dong cuz he spoke his mind hahaha every 1 must be thinking the same thing they just dont say it

10 years ago  #19
Banned

Originally posted by DemOlition SuperJuice [FU]

16 minutes, 48 seconds

Lost a fight against lboogie [K]

this is your game, every few minutes nonstop get that into your brain hoe, ur game is infact fucked, stats on trainers list dont mean shit if you could see the bigger picture.

your pathethic training by doing 25 hour shifts on PB during the few hour window when most of us are asleep wont last long and you know it, youre mentally weak and judging by this thread im saying youre already breaking again, seeya in a few weeks already? bahahahaha

did you or did you not say i couldt train ? didt you say my game has ended? accept the fact i proved you wrong instead of bitching about it

10 years ago  #20
Banned

Originally posted by SuperJuice lol look at dem now attacking Lord_dong cuz he spoke his mind hahaha every 1 must be thinking the same thing they just dont say it

diego // 04.10.2014 @ 1:05pmthey not helping

Lord_Dong [DOD] // 04.10.2014 @ 1:03pmhttp://www.prisonblock.com/mentors

diego // 04.10.2014 @ 1:00pmwho are they

Lord_Dong [DOD] // 04.10.2014 @ 12:58pmask a mentor diego

diego // 04.10.2014 @ 12:58pmneed chocos help

-

but keep flattering urself.

this thread only proves ur mentally dying, ur even weaker than i thought haha

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread