Item Title

Item Description

The REAL Declaration Of Victory!

10 years ago  #1
Banned
Gang: Fuck You
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Soo heres how it gos, Rog Revived my enemy on the xmas event becuz he loves to but fuck bubbaKush , hers a photo of them taken shortly after ...

So me been the Infamous SuperJuice i went and mugged/Attacked Rog thats why he keeps his cash low all the time check it out all on my profile .. .. Anyway Me been Super fucking Juice i decided to take it to the next level an fuck the rest of his fellow gang members .. Karnage (the best gang on the game) to do this i decided to leave DeathRow, but dem feared if i left DR an went after K then Karnage will still go after DR becuz of me so there for Dem decided to attack me out of fear, he knows he rather fight 1 person then all of K witch makes sense, but becuz i fought back an Broke dems EGO he said he will fight me for ever hahaha other wise this would of been over by now acording to him, all Dem cares about is reputation an face same as V12 thats why i am still here breaking there EGO every time i log in to show them they cannot END my Game , all they say in the SB is my game is over my game is ended bolah blah oh shut the fuck up i break your EGOS every time i log in an play the game as its intended to be played!!

Prisonblock.com is about ..

fighting , raiding , training and criming.. i still log in despite KarBage An DR attacking/mugging raiding and even infecting me to try slow me down an train while criming my buyout at the same time in my training cell as well as making them change cells when i log in .. 

So how is my game ended can some one please tell me? i am currently sitting second on Trainers list when Dem has been bragging for months how i cant train! my game is over well heres proof bitch you cant stop me if i want to train i will just like i told you many times i do what i like when i like how the fuck i like sorry to once again break your EGO ha not sorry actually i love it

V12 is another bitch nigga i never see him holding cash why? cuz of me he cant sit in a crime cell or training cell an hold more then a mill cuz i take that from his stupid monkey ass! thats prob why he would love to see me off this game heck he even addmitted to snitching if he could i dont know about where he comes from but been a snitch is Bitch made shit! most parts of the world, guess been an internet geek things work different you goofy nigga!

Oh an i must make rog that mad too he claims he dont hit women but if he seen me well god damn? lmao yeah me clicking buttons an fucking with your shit must make him that mad too , heck even he would love to see me off this game hahaha

So aparently Karnage an DR say i cant do shit? so heres me breaking Big internet Keyboard warrior clicking bitchmade niggas EGOS 

lboogie [K] attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 45 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

neo88 [K] tried to mug you, but you beat the shit outta him instead!

rog_ hits like a girl and SuperJuice laughs

You catch lboogie [K], and manage to take $16,356,537 in cash from him. You earn 531039320 EXP!

You catch neo88 [K], and manage to take $8,140,680 in cash from him. You earn 396378417 EXP!

You catch rog_ [K], and manage to take $8,525,469 in cash from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 19070568 EXP!

RoosterCogburn [K] tried to mug you, but you beat the shit outta him instead!

You catch DemOlition [DR], and manage to take $24,699,398 in cash from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 586256142 EXP!

KNOW THIS FUCKERS I AM STILL HERE FIGHTING EVERY ONE OF YOU BEST PLAYERS ON PB BREAKING DOWN THOSE BIG INTERNET EGOS YOU HAVE , YOU SAY YOU END MY GAME AND ITS OVER,FARR FUCKING FROM IT I`M STILL HERE IM STILL LOGGING IN THE PROOF IS ALL HERE YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO TRY HARDER TO FINISH ME ,YOUR BEST IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH CUZ IM HAPPIER MORE THEN EVER STILL DOING WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT AND HOW EVER THE FUCK I WANT AN YOUR PISSED YOU CANT STOP ME ....... IM SUPER FUCKING JUICE, THE ICON OF PB SOON TO BE A MUTHA FUCKING LEGEND BAABAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

---------------------the victory here is i am sitting nice on that trainers list, when all K an DR boast about in the SB is i cant train proved you pum juices wrong ayyy

Last edited by SuperJuice 10 years ago

10 years ago  #2
Banned

I cant do shit, my game is ended, yet i still crime train an fight an keep them all on there toes when they hold cash after i log in , so some one please tell me how my game is ended? lol try harder assholes

10 years ago  #3
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

rofl this bitch is even dumber than the other one, once again im not reading shit, gtfo here hoe you sucked every dick on the block dont get us started on posting mails u sent us.

braggin with mugs she pulled off a half year ago, that alone says how desperate you are, now continue tasting all our dikkz

04/10/2014DemOlition vs SuperJuiceDemOlition

past few hours alone, only weak bitches like you need to brag about events since they dont happen often for you, dirty aids bithx

Last edited by DemOlition 10 years ago

10 years ago  #4
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

looks to me as an impartial observer shes far from being unable to play.

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
10 years ago  #5
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Bahahahahahaha I smell shark bait in this thread

10 years ago  #6
Level 15
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

damn juice,why u most hated?

10 years ago  #7
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

i love it. following in the footsteps of another bum that dont play anymore. writing novels and shit to feed ur EGO. fuck what you do. im stay in them events. just think about all the time you put in to get 16mill. bitch you gonna have to do that every week. more power to ur bum ass. fuckin cancer to the game. thats gonna live in ICU 24/7

10 years ago  #8
Banned

post those mails lmao it was only to help me train faster if i got you bitch ass niggas of my back , but yeah thought my game was ended? im still standing tho

10 years ago  #9
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Month off, 8 days on. You running shit bahahahahahaha

10 years ago  #10
Banned

Originally posted by V12DaBully i love it. following in the footsteps of another bum that dont play anymore. writing novels and shit to feed ur EGO. fuck what you do. im stay in them events. just think about all the time you put in to get 16mill. bitch you gonna have to do that every week. more power to ur bum ass. fuckin cancer to the game. thats gonna live in ICU 24/7

yep live in ICU when im online from over dosing , you said i couldt train but i have? thought i couldt? lol lol lol lol lol lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread