Item Title

Item Description

The REAL Declaration Of Victory!

10 years ago  #251
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

LETS NOT FORGET THE BEAST THAT IS JUICE BTW. SHE OWNS KARBAGE . FU FOR THE WIN HO

10 years ago  #252
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 24 days

Originally posted by ogpeak1 I CAN BE ON THAT LIST WHENEVER I WANT. SO I MAKE THE LIST THIS WEEK, THEN WHAT A PREDICTABLE FAG GONNA SAY? OH YOUR NOT NUMBER 1 OG ETC, YOU QUEERS ALWAYS TRY TO SPIN SHIT IN YOUR FAVOR. REALITY IS IVE ADDED 15 MILL BASE SINCE YOU FAGS CAME AT ME AND IT WILL CONTINUE.

whenever you want? you said you would stay on it when this started....so you wanted it then and you fell off.

ohhhh you want to be on it now because the event just ended and you barely need to train anything to be on it

bahahaha.....it dont matter what couple mil stats you add. you aight never be shit ever. except a dumb mouth

10 years ago  #253
Level 37

Originally posted by ogpeak1 LETS NOT FORGET THE BEAST THAT IS JUICE BTW. SHE OWNS KARBAGE . FU FOR THE WIN HO

reality check, getting infirmed over and over by us is not owning us. thats us owning you bitches.

losing battles doesnt make you a winner you dumb fuck

10 years ago  #254
Level 28

THATS WHY I WASNT EVEN ON THE MUGGER LIST WHEN I CAME BACK RIGHT? NOW LOOK AT ME. I TERRORIZE THE WHOLE BLOCK. YOU TRY TO TERRORIZE 2 PLAYERS. NUT UP OR STFU BITCH.

10 years ago  #255
Level 37

Originally posted by ogpeak1 THATS WHY I WASNT EVEN ON THE MUGGER LIST WHEN I CAME BACK RIGHT? NOW LOOK AT ME. I TERRORIZE THE WHOLE BLOCK. YOU TRY TO TERRORIZE 2 PLAYERS. NUT UP OR STFU BITCH.

you dont terrorize karnage, go play with the noobs just like you belong weak lil bitch

10 years ago  #256
Level 28

Karnage bought me 60k sws last week. How many you buy with that 103k u mug of me? Dipshit.

10 years ago  #257
Level 37

Originally posted by ogpeak1 Karnage bought me 60k sws last week. How many you buy with that 103k u mug of me? Dipshit.

you aint mug no 60mil from us, keep running that dumb mouth.

even if you got a lil mug in on any of us, we took way more and you spent even more on buyouts from our attacks/mugs

keep lying bitch boy

10 years ago  #258
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

. kind of funny actually. Never saw someone try so hard to be a factor. he must be working on the level 15's and 16's if someone being terrorized.

10 years ago  #259
Level 28

Yeah right. You sounding like a bitch hahahahahahahahahahajahahahaha

10 years ago  #260
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

and you sounding like a deepthroating cheerleader, bitch boy. hop back on juice's cock, fag

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread