Item Title

Item Description

scammers on game

6 years ago  #831
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by TheGrimraper whatsurname // 01.06.2018 @ 3:37pm01/06/2018 3:37pmzare666 [LWG] mugged you! he managed to take $1,962,235 in cash from you! EXACTLY WHY I SCAM PPLE admitted it himself so ya know be careful out there

Fuck scammers ^^^^^

Oh btw grim why does dbb Still have that scamming bitch in it?

Only worse scammer I can think of is peak.

Y’all fucking stupid for keeping her in your gang for real.

6 years ago  #832
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by neo88
Originally posted by TheGrimraper whatsurname // 01.06.2018 @ 3:37pm01/06/2018 3:37pmzare666 [LWG] mugged you! he managed to take $1,962,235 in cash from you! EXACTLY WHY I SCAM PPLE admitted it himself so ya know be careful out there

Fuck scammers ^^^^^

I honestly can't give you an answer, I will admit she did scam you as you have yet to receive everything you paid for, hit up rj on the matter...

6 years ago  #833
Level 37

Originally posted by TheGrimraper

Fuck scammers ^^^^^

I honestly can't give you an answer, I will admit she did scam you as you have yet to receive everything you paid for, hit up rj on the matter...

Dude honestly it’s not about the few things I didn’t get from her. Her scam was much larger then that, maybe since PayPal told her she was a dumb ho and said no doesn’t make her actions less harmful. That was one of if not the worst things I ever seen anyone do on this game, she knew what her disputes would do and she didn’t give a fuck, 38 transactions? Fucked up how many peoples game? I already talked to rjp, maybe you should also know what’s going on in your gang, if I was in that shit I’d say boot her or I got to go. Shame you want to affiliate with that trash

6 years ago  #834
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Originally posted by TheGrimraper

Fuck scammers ^^^^^

Dude honestly it’s not about the few things I didn’t get from her. Her scam was much larger then that, maybe since PayPal told her she was a dumb ho and said no doesn’t make her actions less harmful. That was one of if not the worst things I ever seen anyone do on this game, she knew what her disputes would do and she didn’t give a fuck, 38 transactions? Fucked up how many peoples game? I already talked to rjp, maybe you should also know what’s going on in your gang, if I was in that shit I’d say boot her or I got to go. Shame you want to affiliate with that trash

real shit right here. ill always have love for rj and dbb. but shame on all of yall for condoning this bs. shes no better than peak. maybe worse

6 years ago  #835
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

I back my K boys on this. I find it completely proposterous that someone would hack into a persons paypal and reverse transactions. Like why the fuck would a hacker do that. AND at least have the respect to talk to the people who have been banned because of the actions. She could go in discord to talk when it first happened but doesn't have the respect since. Seems all very unpleasant and fishy to me.

6 years ago  #836
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 6 years, 4 months

i am no a scammer ive done deals with lke 3 people so far so dont believe that stupid shit

6 years ago  #837
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 6 years, 4 months

well ive done actually alot more deals and it always went well

6 years ago  #838
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

lmao.....pathetic

6 years ago  #839
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

she not disputed the 180$ she gave me for a ps vr think it was sent as a gift maybe thats why still waiting for the pp dispute to drop in my email tho

6 years ago  #840
Level 37

Originally posted by dayna she not disputed the 180$ she gave me for a ps vr think it was sent as a gift maybe thats why still waiting for the pp dispute to drop in my email tho

yeah dont think you can dispute gift payment dayna, thats why most everyone asks for that when doing deals on here

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread