Item Title

Item Description

scammers on game

5 years ago  #851
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh Call me what you wish. Say what ya want. Didnt know you was defendant for v12, cause if you have the mail why not show them and prove it then. And show the first of the bets guarntee you it shows him betting and responding while game going and go silent ever since the whistle and not paying what he owes.. therefore that is your real piece of shit. The nigga just as bad as a scammer when he goes back on his word. He was ready to win so pay the loss.. I've bet won and paid plenty times. Idgaf. I pay my shit v12dascammer dont.. I don't roll like that. Prolly was and is a squeeze account. Lol

U included me as soon as my name left ur mouth, i remember the day u was on that day like it was yesterday i dont need to prove shit we dont fuck with you and u know it. Hes no scammer so do deals with him if u want if he scams u then u can hold me accountable none of us fucks with you so i dint give a fucj what u say, thats the reason i have u blocjed cuz ur breath is a waste to enter the world. So thats that deal with him if u like, if not then fuck it, ppl can say anything and if they dont have proof or if u aint shit then there is no reason ti believe u

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
5 years ago  #852
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 6 months

I included you just by saying yyou bought his shit and when I realiZe it I just mails you aand apparently you know the whole story. So show us then nails ya have. Not arguing with ya. Ya boy Is guilty of scamming me on a bet. plan and simple. And nah you block me.cause you scared of Annabelle. You have no mails and if ya did it would show ya the proof.. he will fuck you over on bets to anyone else.

5 years ago  #853
Level 43

Originally posted by FlyHigh I included you just by saying yyou bought his shit and when I realiZe it I just mails you aand apparently you know the whole story. So show us then nails ya have. Not arguing with ya. Ya boy Is guilty of scamming me on a bet. plan and simple. And nah you block me.cause you scared of Annabelle. You have no mails and if ya did it would show ya the proof.. he will fuck you over on bets to anyone else.

Thats not scamming and fuck yo anabelle im not scared of that lil dvd i just dint wanna waste my time seeing u clutter up my pb space with all ur bs, anyways i back v12 💯% and thats final i dont have to prove shit but what im saying is with u adding shit to the bet and no aggreement was made, make the whole bet invalid and thats that

5 years ago  #854
Level 29

Idgaf what ya say or not.. I know 100000% he didn't pay his bet which Is same as scamming. I expect you to take up for him as you bought all his shit shortly after. Guess he needed that extra $5

5 years ago  #855
Level 43

Originally posted by FlyHigh Idgaf what ya say or not.. I know 100000% he didn't pay his bet which Is same as scamming. I expect you to take up for him as you bought all his shit shortly after. Guess he needed that extra $5

Guess so huh fuck wat u say none of its valid case closed nigga fuck u like always

5 years ago  #856
Level 29

Case is closed. V12dabully is a scammer fuck piece shit.

5 years ago  #857
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

5 years ago  #858
Level 29

You the one mad bro.. fucking scammer

5 years ago  #859
Level 43

Originally posted by FlyHigh You the one mad bro.. fucking scammer

awwww u mad cuz no one listens to all of the shit coming out of them cock suckers u got moving along

5 years ago  #860
Level 29

Everyone knows he scammed.. you the only one talking shit about something you supposedly know everything about but wasn't apart of.. hmmmmm??? Just stfu no one cares about what your whiny ass has to say. Go cry mu a river again. Lol.. V12dascammer OF COURSE YOUR GOING TO SUPPORT HIM WHEN HE SELLS ALL HIS SHIT TO YOU. Everyone who needs to know knows. Bet he be going first in his deals. That's why he wanna attack instead proving innocence cause he mad af I'm letting ppl know. Anyways you get zero response from me. Let the man speak for himself didn't know you was his daddy..

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread