Item Title

Item Description

so you want to become a disciple of dong huh

9 years ago  #51
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

You catch Lord_Dong [DOD], and manage to take $81,801 in cash and a Nuts from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 66319835 EXP!

Damn right bitchboy, ya whole game is fucked esp after loosing your crush lucy- aka ex bully bahahahaha

imma keep killing ur members.. ya better keep the recruitment up lol

9 years ago  #52
Level 15

Originally posted by DemOlition You catch Lord_Dong [DOD], and manage to take $81,801 in cash and a Nuts from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 66319835 EXP!

Damn right bitchboy, ya whole game is fucked esp after loosing your crush lucy- aka ex bully bahahahaha

Calm down you already stole the man's nuts

9 years ago  #53
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by DemOlition You catch Lord_Dong [DOD], and manage to take $81,801 in cash and a Nuts from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 66319835 EXP!

oh no weve lost 2 members, how many have you lost in the same time......

wheres your bullshit talk about training dem? oh thats right its bullshit. and lucy my ex bully? i was going to leave dr and fight her myself if you recall unlike you who had to run to k

keep swinging, you my hit something someday

taz27, i dont even know who you are....

Last edited by Lord_Dong 9 years ago

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #54
Banned

oh shit, while were talking about gangs, whos gang was lucy in dem, and why huh, what happened to your members???

someone was talking about nuts, let see if yours have dropped........

uk players wanted. have to be able to handle being put in the icu while your offline oh and ignore the troll

Last edited by Lord_Dong 9 years ago

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #55
Level 18
Incarcerated: 11 years, 3 days

9 years ago  #56
Banned

Originally posted by Lord_Dong oh shit, while were talking about gangs, whos gang was lucy in dem, and why huh, what happened to your members???

uk players wanted. have to be able to handle being put in the icu while your offline oh and ignore the troll

what happened? didnt feel up to telling all these nice boys and girls the truth? all those stats and it cant hide the fact your bitch made. look forward to your next post, may it ignore everything and be something about baby dicks, as thats all you have.

uk players wanted, no junkies or those who have given up on life

9 years ago  #57
Level 18
Incarcerated: 11 years, 3 days

Originally posted by Lord_Dong
Originally posted by Lord_Dong oh shit, while were talking about gangs, whos gang was lucy in dem, and why huh, what happened to your members???

what happened? didnt feel up to telling all these nice boys and girls the truth? all those stats and it cant hide the fact your bitch made. look forward to your next post, may it ignore everything and be something about baby dicks, as thats all you have.

uk players wanted, no junkies or those who have given up on life

I want to restart and become ChongDong! lol since my whole game is fucked lmfao!! ahhahaha!!!

Last edited by Kim_Dong_Il 9 years ago

9 years ago  #58
Level 16
Incarcerated: 9 years, 9 months

Originally posted by theman246810 whats so bad about them raiding and splitting profits?

bump for this dumb ass guy ^^^^ smh

9 years ago  #59
Banned

Mon the binos

9 years ago  #60
Banned
Gang: Death Row

you want your own icu bed that will make you quit while write me daily whine-letters like the good bitch i will make you, join these clowns

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread