Item Title

Item Description

1 Hour live test from 4-5PM Game Time (1/14/2011)

13 years ago  #131
Level 30
Gang: HELL RYDAZ MC
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by DeneLass
Originally posted by WARLORD420 YO HOMMIE! MY ENERGY WENT BACK DOWN TO 16 EVEN THO I HAVE MY CELL FULL.... CAN U HELP ME WARDEN??

refresh?

I TOOK OUT SOME STUFF THEN I PUT IT BACK N N THEN I REFRESHED THE PAGE N IT WORKED THANKS HOMES!

13 years ago  #132
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by BubbaKush nah lol buy some favors put some $$ into big nigga Mu pockets lol and now that u said that how many favors u got lol

I think we all should buy some favors to say great job to Mu. Great work man!

The Grace of God is a ray of divine beauty, infused by God into the soul of man. There it sheds such a bright and beautiful light that the soul delights the eye of God and is most tenderly loved by Him, it is adopted as His child and spouse and is elevated from earth to Heaven, above all the confines of nature. By grace the soul is received into the bosom of the Eternal Father, and together with the Divine Son, participates in the nature of the Father on this earth, and in His glory in the life to come. (The Glories of Divine Grace, Fr. Matthias Scheeben, page 3)
13 years ago  #133
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Great update,the server is now superfast.!!

13 years ago  #134
Level 15
Incarcerated: 15 years, 5 months

word

13 years ago  #135
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Hmmmmmmmm, Is it still on? I have re-arranged and taken everything but my DVD's out (Dont wanna get confiscated) and put them back and im short about 8 on my NRG. Not a huge deal if its still testing, But if its back to normal and im missing those permanently, Thats gonna suck. I didnt have my stamina written down so I dont know if im missing anything there but I was over 200 NRG when working out and now im at 197. Am I alone on this?

13 years ago  #136
Level 30
Gang: HELL RYDAZ MC
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Menace211 Hmmmmmmmm, Is it still on? I have re-arranged and taken everything but my DVD's out (Dont wanna get confiscated) and put them back and im short about 8 on my NRG. Not a huge deal if its still testing, But if its back to normal and im missing those permanently, Thats gonna suck. I didnt have my stamina written down so I dont know if im missing anything there but I was over 200 NRG when working out and now im at 197. Am I alone on this?

nah bro take out everything , real quick then put it back. then refresh ur page! n it should be all there.

13 years ago  #137
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Mu's Info:

•In my own tests, your altered stats could be slightly off (either higher or lower) depending on how the numbers get rounded.

•Sometimes your cell's stats won't load at all, if this should happen to you, try doing anything in your cell (moving an amenity, loading a preset etc). It should fix the problem going forward.

Ive done everything in the second bullet, Sounds like the first one is the culprit. So does that mean the gome is still running the new code?

13 years ago  #138
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Well i gotta say... i am all the game is the fastest it has been in months... and unlike yestereday when i tested... it is stable with the speed for the past hour... thank you so much...

13 years ago  #139
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by hanako Well i gotta say... i am all the game is the fastest it has been in months... and unlike yestereday when i tested... it is stable with the speed for the past hour... thank you so much...

Exactly han,its just the speed ive seen for more than year..so so quick!

13 years ago  #140
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

But i dare not ask for a bigger cell D:

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread