Item Description

10 Block Commandments

12 years ago  #41
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by CharlesinCharge
Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH careful slick he might go ghetto ina minute lol jus ride the storm out tho hell get back to being calm

Nahh homie if i was gonna go ghetto i woulda, but you love to comment on anything i been doing....SMDH Get some pussy fam

only spoke to u twice in ur RESPECT thread and now here... sumbody wants that C1 attention lol

12 years ago  #42
Level 30

Originally posted by Slickster
Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH careful slick he might go ghetto ina minute lol jus ride the storm out tho hell get back to being calm

You know me, I dont want NO problems with the guy with 10k speed.

And fool yo ass dont even know me HAHA NVM I was bein Nice Yo flow was whack as shit too homie

says the guy who jus said it was tight til u dissed him lol u sound like a real rapper

12 years ago  #43
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH

And fool yo ass dont even know me HAHA NVM I was bein Nice Yo flow was whack as shit too homie

says the guy who jus said it was tight til u dissed him lol u sound like a real rapper

Today's fan, tommorrow's critic. It's not like I dissed em, he put it in his own profile. Why not just like or not and be out?

Slickster wins! Slickster earns 4555 EXP and makes off with $292 of kingtommy's cash!
12 years ago  #44
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Nahh homie if i was gonna go ghetto i woulda, but you love to comment on anything i been doing....SMDH Get some pussy fam

only spoke to u twice in ur RESPECT thread and now here... sumbody wants that C1 attention lol

Haha ohh yeah my nigga u trippin den fool dats why u was talking dat shyt fa a minute homie. My nigga do me a fuckn favor nd leave me tha fuck alone I aint sending you messages askn fa your insight so i obviously dont want to have anything ta do wit you. Take your ass on somewhere wit that shyt

12 years ago  #45
Level 30

Today's fan, tommorrow's critic. It's not like I dissed em, he put it in his own profile. Why not just like or not and be out?

12 years ago  #46
Level 30

Haha ohh yeah my nigga u trippin den fool dats why u was talking dat shyt fa a minute homie. My nigga do me a fuckn favor nd leave me tha fuck alone I aint sending you messages askn fa your insight so i obviously dont want to have anything ta do wit you. Take your ass on somewhere wit that shyt

i doubt he sent u a message askin for ur insight so hows it different o shit he cursin im leavin for he get his goons and his guns

12 years ago  #47
Banned

i doubt he sent u a message askin for ur insight so hows it different o shit he cursin im leavin for he get his goons and his guns

Lmao nigga u a punk bitch

12 years ago  #48
Level 30

Lmao nigga u a punk bitch

did i ask for ur insight

12 years ago  #49
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Thanks everybody for the feedback. Tell em why you mad, Charles. Who gave you a wedgie in the chow line?

Slickster wins! Slickster earns 4555 EXP and makes off with $292 of kingtommy's cash!
12 years ago  #50
Banned

haha why yall niggas always ask why im mad, i aint mad bout shit im finnuh be off house arrest fa the first time in 3 years...Nothin but smiles homie

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread