Item Title

Item Description

1/16/2010 - New Amenity Limits

14 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Some balancing was done while adding new amenities and the max limit for some amenities have changed. If you had more than what is now allowed, the amenities have been removed from your cell.

Those affected who now have more of certain amenities can either list them on the market or If you bought the amenities from the warden with favors and want to trade them back for the favors that you paid for them (you HAD to have bought them from the warden with favors - I WILL check),

Send me a message if you want to trade amenities in.

14 years ago  #2
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Shit 

14 years ago  #3
Banned

wow. what a dramatic change. I stocked up on a lot of stuff because there was no limit. i had 24 dumbells and a ton of self defense books. down to 4 or 5 each? ...

so..having my max cell is completely pointless

14 years ago  #4
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Is it? or are you just being dramatic?

14 years ago  #5
Banned

haha.  I guess we'll see if I'm the only one.

14 years ago  #6
Level 15

What if we have lots of ameniteis? Do we just contact you and tell you we want to give the back or what?

14 years ago  #7
Level 15
Incarcerated: 14 years, 11 months

This was kinda long over due and I cant say that I didnt see it happening eventually.

14 years ago  #8
Banned

Fair enough.  I guess max cell isn't pointless afterall.  Had to re-adjust some settings.  I have some free space, but oh well.  I just figured certain amenities that were unlimited would go down to like 8-10. not 4-5, but its not my call. lol

14 years ago  #9
Level 15

only 4 stacks self-defense books max... they are not so awesome so that to limit their number so much i think.

14 years ago  #10
Level 29
Gang: Outlawz

wft,lol i hate such a way, when first u give everyone no limit for books and dumbells (and when somebody asked you if there are some limit u said no)  , but now you put limit, again bad updated , i even cant remember last great gameplay update only disappointment (except xmas cell amenities )

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread