Item Title

Item Description

1/16/2010 - New Amenity Limits

14 years ago  #11
Level 24
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

No i think its a good update bcoz as you go on levls people get huge benifit out of this so i think to make game more fair its a better thing to do

01/30/2011     9:10am supremagnetic attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 72 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.   You catch kdawg187, and manage to take $2,774,219 in cash and a Rolled Blunt from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 53969374 EXP!
14 years ago  #12
Level 23
Gang: 8leggedspiders
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

boys, a little reminder-this is prison. fortunately we are blessed with a warden that takes our requests for a better stay into account..but...he runs this joint n we r a little bit powerless being here, ....guess we have no choice in some matters so might as well get used to it and learn to trust his judgement calls.  have a splendid stay...sat. is movie nite for all good inmates...cafeteria @ 7p.m.-leave weapons behind lol

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
14 years ago  #13
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Crazy

14 years ago  #14
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

I think its fair

14 years ago  #15
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Kilihitman wft,lol i hate such a way, when first u give everyone no limit for books and dumbells (and when somebody asked you if there are some limit u said no)  , but now you put limit, again bad updated , i even cant remember last great gameplay update only disappointment (except xmas cell amenities )

You're disappointed sure, but looking at the numbers, it's the best call to preserve quality of play.

14 years ago  #16
Banned

I was being selfish.  I didnt think long enough to realize this change effects everyone.  Nothing is different really. Maybe a slight change in gameplan, but it's fair.

I mean..it just leaves room for more options and other things

14 years ago  #17
Level 5
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Mufasa your on the ball with this man....good man

14 years ago  #18
Level 29

Everyone who has requested it has been credited. Anyone else?

Also, just a heads up, but the MSRP on amenities will change shortly as well to better take into account how many you can have and the size of the amenity. This should happen at some point today or tomorrow.

14 years ago  #19
Banned

wat is MSRP " exactly..?

14 years ago  #20
Level 29

in America, MSRP = Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Basically, what the Warden will sell them for. Naturally, once you get it, you can sell it for whatever you want on the market.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread