Item Title

Item Description

2017 PB Awards

6 years ago  #91
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 8 years, 7 months

Originally posted by dayna
Originally posted by 9111337 oxygen thief of the year 2018? Nahh.. that was you who won that fuckboy

he won selling out of the year for 7 years running

Come on Dayna, says you.. lol if I remember right 3weekscback into playing you got lumbered in a fire sale with shite and that was that time to sell up, no? Lol

6 years ago  #92
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Looooool go hide back in the yard jase with your cloaks on while u train and let fish face fight the good fight you can play hero later down the line right hahahaha and stag you know that was a knee jerk reaction sucks sometimes but hey ho still here still not selling out like half of the zoo

6 years ago  #93
Banned

Lol, half of zoo.. me n princess, I have no time to play, only a matter of time

6 years ago  #94
Level 32

Plus dynamo = half of zoo lol

6 years ago  #95
Banned

Originally posted by dayna Plus dynamo = half of zoo lol

Don’t think he’s sold up tbf, think he sold allot of spares and expensive stuff he’s still playing I think could be wrong lol

6 years ago  #96
Level 32

He listed everything from the look of my events over the past few weeks been sat there with an empty cell for awhile now

6 years ago  #97
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Get your facts right Dayna me and mr fish are rotating weeks unlike hpv who just log off after a good bitch slapping!!

Nothing wrong with using the amenities that are provided to play the game at least I'm playing

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
6 years ago  #98
Level 32

My facts are right fish is bossing it and your doing fuck all ya lemon 😂😂😂 im fivhting back plenty bitch boy i was offline for 3 days when this begun and logged in to events of you bums playing hero and ive been on every day since to fight back your not effecting shit keep thinking u are 😂😂😂

6 years ago  #99
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

your far from correct how do you think fish out trained you by me sitting doing fuck all for 3 weeks? no i crimed so he could out train you and he is doing the same for me so get yerselfback in the black hole you crawled out of spurting yer shit every where...fighting back where? a few events here and there jog on orange peel

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
6 years ago  #100
Level 32

Yeah he passed me after abit i knew he would if i was that bothered id have stayed ahead lol but im still giving plenty of events back you stay hiding in the yard with cloaks think ive had about 10 wvents of you in total in the past month think ur bad cause your gang took pity on you and helped you build that cell go back tp your autoclickers bitch boy you aint shit keep pretending u are 😂😂😂

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread