Late nomination!

Trainer of the year: @Chang

6 years ago  #112
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 8 years, 6 months

Originally posted by dayna
Originally posted by TheStag
Originally posted by dayna Yeah he passed me after abit i knew he would if i was that bothered id have stayed ahead lol but im still giving plenty of events back you stay hiding in the yard with cloaks think ive had about 10 wvents of you in total in the past month think ur bad cause your gang took pity on you and helped you build that cell go back tp your autoclickers bitch boy you aint shit keep pretending u are 😂😂😂

Lol let’s be fair you didn’t build your cell, you hit jackpot twice you should be he strongest player on here with the items you got from them lottos.. no hard work when you think about it.. lol

Actually i built my cell before those jackpots i protected it and bought 49 pirates and protected those with those jackpots lol nice try though lol i dont need to be or would want to be the strongest player im happy with my stats i can touch 10bil speed which is plenty all the money you spent on your cell tho maybe you should be a lil better yourself

That’s what hard work gets you irl, no time to put hard work in on here.. maybe you should try that

6 years ago  #113
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by dayna Yeah he passed me after abit i knew he would if i was that bothered id have stayed ahead lol but im still giving plenty of events back you stay hiding in the yard with cloaks think ive had about 10 wvents of you in total in the past month think ur bad cause your gang took pity on you and helped you build that cell go back tp your autoclickers bitch boy you aint shit keep pretending u are 😂😂😂

Lol let’s be fair you didn’t build your cell, you hit jackpot twice you should be he strongest player on here with the items you got from them lottos.. no hard work when you think about it.. lol

Actually i built my cell before those jackpots i protected it and bought 49 pirates and protected those with those jackpots lol nice try though lol i dont need to be or would want to be the strongest player im happy with my stats i can touch 10bil speed which is plenty all the money you spent on your cell tho maybe you should be a lil better yourself

That’s what hard work gets you irl, no time to put hard work in on here.. maybe you should try that

Lmfao im working hence the lack of time spent here i keep trying to make time to spend clicking train ive just not got around to it im on my phone on my break atm lol

6 years ago  #114
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 6 months

Lmfao im working hence the lack of time spent here i keep trying to make time to spend clicking train ive just not got around to it im on my phone on my break atm lol

Good to see the goverment cracking down

6 years ago  #115
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 14 years, 16 days

Good to see the goverment cracking down

�
6 years ago  #116
Level 32

Lmfao we have always owned our own house stag we never really had much from the goverment but youd know all about that being brought up on the welfare system im guessing 😂😂😂

6 years ago  #117
Level 32

Keep up the rl insults though funny that u think that shit matters to me or that you actually believe it your guessing at stuff hahaha come to back up your online friends even though your selling out guess thats all your good for aye 😂😂😂

6 years ago  #118
Level 32

How did i know that faggot chang was gonna join u guys hahahahahahahahahaha zoo accepts botters causs jase ajd fish have always used autoclickers since the dr days 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣

6 years ago  #119
Level 37
Gang: ZeroFucksGiven
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by dayna How did i know that faggot chang was gonna join u guys hahahahahahahahahaha zoo accepts botters causs jase ajd fish have always used autoclickers since the dr days 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣

really D is that what its come too?! next you'll be throwing the ol' dupe insult...

lets stop derailing and take this animosity to another thread so we can let Han count the votes!

6 years ago  #120
Level 32

You know its in the dr forums dont deny it lucy told me and im sure ld said he seen something about it there too when i asked him lol not gonna start no dupe shit just working on the facts ive been told chang is defo a cheater though we caught him in the act like scarygiraffe lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread