Item Title

Item Description

2017 PB Awards

6 years ago  #21
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

You can nominate who you want for top trainer... but being a top trainer in my humble opinion requires someone to be a consistently top trainer, who didn't "purchase" stats... the reason i nominate Lord_Dong is because he was training consitently before black candles were a thing. Went from low stats to being at the top with hard work.

@Lucile for most hated is a great nomination for you... you weathered some hate for sure lol

Biggest drama i remember was the release of black candles... oh the angst... aw and also that damn wonderwoman dvd lol...

6 years ago  #22
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 27 days

Mini event of year -Super Bowl got players helping people they wouldn't normally speak to with a reward for finishing

Gang of the year- has to be karnage for their solidarity

Quote - fuck yo black candles

Drama of the year - yes fuck yo black candles event that lasted 30 seconds in middle of the night

Raider- scary giraffe

Runner - open prisons transport

Trainer - pistol

Comeback - dr fish caught a lot of players in 3 month

Downfall - losing bud and Leon rice

Most respected - lboogie

Most feared - had to be demo before he left everyone wanted a piece of him

Most hated - scammer Jesus

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
6 years ago  #23
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 19 days

There should be a rule that you can't nominate yourself.

If nobody else recognized what you did then you probably shouldn't be on the list.

6 years ago  #24
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by hanako You can nominate who you want for top trainer... but being a top trainer in my humble opinion requires someone to be a consistently top trainer, who didn't "purchase" stats... the reason i nominate Lord_Dong is because he was training consitently before black candles were a thing. Went from low stats to being at the top with hard work.

@Lucile for most hated is a great nomination for you... you weathered some hate for sure lol

Biggest drama i remember was the release of black candles... oh the angst... aw and also that damn wonderwoman dvd lol...

u still have to do same clicking itz not like the candles train for you, they just gave u more numbers, and if i can recall, EVERYONE, was using them at some point and time......

6 years ago  #25
Level 34

It is different... gaining 15k per click and using over 20 black candles compared to using 1 or two black candles and most of your clicks being worth 7k per click. Completely different. Halves the time you need to train. Different if you have earnt those candles by doing events compared to spending money buying them. All good if you wanna do that but for me... i have a lot more admiration for someone who gets on top through hard work than by buying stuff. Just my opinion. You seem to be offended by my respect for these people?

6 years ago  #26
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 27 days

Never used one and would only use if had at least 20 and as that's not gonna happen it's double clicking for me

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
6 years ago  #27
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by hanako You seem to be offended by my respect for these people?

I can see where he is coming from in a way. I was a consistent top 5 trainer before black candles ever made it into my cell so belittling someone because they were able to get their hands on a performance enhancer is laughable at best. Street drugs and scripts arent taken into account, not saying anyone used them but if they did it would allow for a much higher return than a candle ever would because you dont get bored clicking.

See @Hanako in the USA we still give out records regardless of hows its achieved i.e. Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds.

6 years ago  #28
Level 34

I said nominate black candle trainers if you want... but i personally believe it is more impressive to have trained without them... hence my nomination. It interests me that anyone would take offense to my comments. I don't see it as belittling... more like holding up old school training tactics as being awesome. People so sensitive on here lmao

6 years ago  #29
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

@Hanako .. I could care less IMO it just looked like you were taking shots at your own gang member so I, as at minimum a top 15 trainer, gave you grounds for reconsideration.

6 years ago  #30
Level 34

Lmao... no shots taken... but nice stirring Spinelli

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread