Item Title

Item Description

♣Aryan Brotherhood♣

11 years ago  #21
Level 7
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

look i made ayranbrotherhood in this game because its real like in prison.prisons not rainbow and baby dicks.

11 years ago  #22
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

and thats why i respect ur thought get ur politic on wood i be here politic with u on my own shit tho get ur crew strong so we kould roit

Originally posted by ELCREEPO look i made ayranbrotherhood in this game because its real like in prison.prisons not rainbow and baby dicks.

Last edited by twoshoez 11 years ago

11 years ago  #23
Level 18
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

"if your a whiteman"

Just saying... The aryans originated from northern India. and theyre not white.

11 years ago  #24
Level 7
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

Originally posted by scullman7 "if your a whiteman"

Just saying... The aryans originated from northern India. and theyre not white.

aryans have blue eyes and blonde hair and of the Caucasian descent.

what you are talking about is what the German's had thought the Aryan descent came from.

this forum is not meant for hot.make your forum and blow hot air towards your know it all bullshit views.

11 years ago  #25
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

I don’t mean to step on any toes here but I got to say something here. I realize that in the real world we all live in prison politics always cut down racial lines white go with white black go with black Latino with Latino and so on and so on We all got to protect ourselves anyway we can when it comes down to block war.

In the real pin not the one we play in everyday from behind a keyboard it don’t matter if you’re best friends black or your baby mama the color of a Baboon’s ass. That being said I’m white as a cloud and crippled to boot so the AB wouldn’t have me. Blonde blue eyed and German too I’m everything Hitler tried to wipe off the white face of the world. I don’t fight with my fists a fist can fail and bruises heal. I use my mind the only thing time and circumstance can’t take away. My words have their own jagged edge and I don’t have to keep them sharp to get my point across.

I’ve read Mein Kampf not bad if you can get past the Jew bashing and self-pity. In the end Hitler was a self-hating almost Jew who didn’t know for sure himself who destroyed his ancestral hometown so no one would know he couldn’t even live up to his own beliefs.

If you really do know about the AB it’s not about Nazi symbolism or racial hate those are just tools they use to strike fear into other inmates. Just like with any organization it’s about making money either selling contraband behind the walls or getting drugs from the street to those in the SHU. The AB doesn’t care about skin color man that just sounds good helps them recruit. Hell man everyone wants to be a part of something whether you’re in jail or not. The only color the AB care about like any other gang is green.

Now you might ask yourself why a white cat such as me would go on like this. Well the white world as I have heard it called always treated me like a mongrel anyway and kept me in a corner and I will say this. I’d rather stand by the side of people like Frederick Douglass, W. E. B. Du Bois, Jesse Owens, Albert Einstein, Serge and Beate Klarsfeld, Sammy Davis Jr a black Jew I might add. Jimi Hendrix, Sly Stone, Tupac Shakur, Nasir jones I’d rather fly the rainbow flag with Harvey Milk and John Gielgud then salute and goosestep to the all-white one you and the AB be waving.

Why you ask if you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything and these people have been better friends to me than any white man I’ve ever met.

Can you say the same about Goebbels, GÖRING, considered a slob and morphine addict even within the party HIMMLER, HESS, BORMANN and Eichmann who claimed to just be a soldier following orders when the gas chambers blew dust for bones

These are all people who would have had me and my parents before me killed before we opened our eyes to the wider white world. So you’ll have to forgive me if I don’t care if you spit on what I have to say 6.2 million Jews died so I can say it.

Now you want to keep it real there it is round here Prison block is a fantasy playground and we like our rainbow dicks so let’s keep it that fuck all this real bullshit and join Raul Duke and the family. Trust me if that shit pops off I’m taking the family and we joining the UBN, The Union and The Tri State on the front line

11 years ago  #26
Level 26
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

I enjoyed reading that, bixsmokes.

I would suggest EL creepo should make a latin gang;)

11 years ago  #27
Banned
Gang: Grave Yard Mafia
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months
yell are funny cats...

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
11 years ago  #28
Banned
Gang: Grave Yard Mafia
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Funny thing is 99.9% of people on here probably have never even seen the in side of a jail yet alone prison...

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
11 years ago  #29
Level 19
Gang: Dackelblut
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

guess after bixsmokes comment the op had nothing to add.

11 years ago  #30
Level 13
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

fucc ayranbrotherhood

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread