Item Title

Item Description

Any desire for AlertPay?

14 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

So after sitting and waiting for months, I remembered today while switching up offers that I had a still unverified alertpay account. I hopped on the phone with them to see what the deal was and they verified it on the spot.

So, before I even bother jumping through hoops to integrate it, is there a real desire to use it?

As an aside, I got rid of TrialPay, OfferPal and Tatto from the offers list, and threw in Super Reward Points. Hopefully they do better in terms of available offers and customer service.

14 years ago  #2
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

is alertpay a way to earn favors or pay? 

kush state of mind         
14 years ago  #3
Level 29

It's like a PayPal alternative.

14 years ago  #4
Level 13
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

i think alot more people would be using paypal, as its associated with ebay. i dont use it myself but i would stick with paypal.

The difficult, i do immediately. the impossible, well that just takes a little longer. wait for death? me? ha!
14 years ago  #5
Level 29

No plans to replace paypal, just offer AP as an additional method.

14 years ago  #6
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Mufasa No plans to replace paypal, just offer AP as an additional method.

There could be no harm in that then, im sure it would be used byat least some existing members, and would encourage new members who would only use AP.

14 years ago  #7
Level 29

well the only harm would be wasted time that could be spent elsewhere. Not too long ago people were begging for it, now not so much. So if it's not something "requested", no real point spending the time on it.

14 years ago  #8
Level 7
Prison: Putnam

Originally posted by Mufasa well the only harm would be wasted time that could be spent elsewhere. Not too long ago people were begging for it, now not so much. So if it's not something "requested", no real point spending the time on it.

True, you dont wanna waste time on that when you could be working on those new prisons! im sure people will let you know.

14 years ago  #9
Level 22
Gang: The Syndicate
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Honestly, I wouldnt want it. But thats just me.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™
14 years ago  #10
Level 13
Prison: Arizona

i think having paypal is enough. everyone canuse a phone too

Click on my profile to find out about Prisonblocks Dealers Crime guides: New_Jersey, Putnam, Arizona Amenities list

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread