Item Title

Item Description

[BUG] 2019 Calendars

4 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Prior to Christmas the 2019 calendars were updated to credit presents, champagne and new calendars. A mixup in the code meant that these items, while present in the code, did not actually credit.

For the rest of January, through the 24th, the 2019 calendars will be reactivated.

On the 24th, they will credit the Christmas and New Years items that should have been credited back in December.

After the 24th, the 2019 calendars will return to crediting no items daily (but will still provide the relevant stat boosts).

Please remember calendars credit no items the first time they are added to a cell, so be sure to purchase and add any calendars to your cell before the 24th.

4 years ago  #2
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Thanks for the update Mu

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
4 years ago  #3
Level 36
Gang: GummyBears
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

Thanks for the Update MU-man

4 years ago  #4
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Hey Mu could you clarify exactly how many calendars are allowed to be used if they were already purchased and loaded in there cells prior to today? Seems to be some confusion. A little clarification might save a lot of headaches later.

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
4 years ago  #5
Level 32
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

I have 2 calendars prior to yesterday loaded both of them and got an event:

01/24/2020 8:29amThis can't be used on the day it was acquired.

I’m not sure how I could be the only one that screwed this up but got the same event from both protected and unprotected

4 years ago  #6
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Originally posted by IBsmokinSES I have 2 calendars prior to yesterday loaded both of them and got an event:

01/24/2020 8:29amThis can't be used on the day it was acquired.

I’m not sure how I could be the only one that screwed this up but got the same event from both protected and unprotected

Its what mine did too both protected and unprotected so no new calendars from them I brought a new calendar from the market now when i load 2019 calendars I get no events at all

4 years ago  #7
Level 29

From the first post:

After the 24th, the 2019 calendars will return to crediting no items daily (but will still provide the relevant stat boosts).

4 years ago  #8
Level 32
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Mufasa From the first post:

so no answer on why I didn't receive the 2020 calender when I put the 2019 calender into my cell on the 24th or am I missing what your saying?

4 years ago  #9
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Mufasa From the first post:

i put my 2019 calendars in on the 24th and before hand and didnt get the new calendars only got the message you cannot use this on the day purchased had to buy a new calendar off the market

4 years ago  #10
Level 29

Originally posted by IBsmokinSES

so no answer on why I didn't receive the 2020 calender when I put the 2019 calender into my cell on the 24th or am I missing what your saying?

Did you add those calendars to your cell before the 24th?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread