Item Title

Item Description

[BUG] Amenities not displayed correctly: 403 Forbidden error

5 years ago  #11
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

just noticed blue and red candles images arent displaying either. may be an issue with all old candles not sure. and im fairly certain that if those amens are in your cell it shows a blank space in the spy log.

5 years ago  #12
Level 38
Gang: Prison Break
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Mufasa It's loading fine on this end. Tried a couple browsers.

... cause you're the BOSS! ... I tried with different browsers on windows and still not loading ... I don't have issues with DNS and/ or browser cache ... so at my end I have loading problem only with Box_O_Mysteries image, the other ones working fine that JoeInBelize say (Empty_Bong, Blue_Candle, etc) ...

Other issue about image, it is with Mu Cake ... when I have it in my cell and you spy me there will be an empty spot, but if I remove it from my cell, there is no problem on loading the image ...

09/15/2012 4:04pm Congratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Spankin' it to the Oldies, and 1 Brawler Trophy 01/01/2011_12:38pm LadyM used a Health Shake and revived you!
5 years ago  #13
Level 34
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

im have same issue with certain ammens not showing in cell or when out of cell. I've cleared cache used the address from other thread with vultr. at front and just the normal www. prisonblock.com address and both have same ones not showing. Ammens not showing when out of cell are computer chairs, easter baskets , pots of gold, red candles(old ones). so far ammens not showing when in cell (have tried alot but) xbox 360 , blue ,yellow and red candles (old ones). Also when i put the ammens in that i stated that i can't see when they are outside the cell all i get is a loading circle. My xbox elite has the pic in cell but has the same loading circle on it . And as stated before thats in both vultr. and www.prisonblock.com addresses. this only started after i cleared the cache too. and like bluesky when i remove the xbox 360 it shows up normally in inventory .

Last edited by death187 5 years ago

5 years ago  #14
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Bluesky
Originally posted by Mufasa It's loading fine on this end. Tried a couple browsers.

... cause you're the BOSS! .

Haha not really, more because I'm a dev and know how to properly clear things. There's really nothing I can do for you guys on this one. Going to vultr.pb won't help since the images are loading through a CDN anyway. As you've all seen, it works sometimes and not others.

This is one of those things that only time will heal and one of the reasons I gave as much time as I did for the transition to the new server.

5 years ago  #15
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Box O' Mysteries & Box of Chocolates are now loading for me, both in inventory and in cell

5 years ago  #16
Level 38
Gang: Prison Break
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

All good on my side right now. Thanks!

09/15/2012 4:04pm Congratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Spankin' it to the Oldies, and 1 Brawler Trophy 01/01/2011_12:38pm LadyM used a Health Shake and revived you!
5 years ago  #17
Level 26

FYI, the zombie-infected avatar doesn't show up:

https://www.prisonblock.com/images/events/avatars/avatar-zombie.png

5 years ago  #18
Level 29

fixed

5 years ago  #19
Level 26

ydmnd

Furthermore, avatars show up differently when viewing them from mail sent to/from a user than in their profile. Lemme know if u need an example.

5 years ago  #20
Level 29

Originally posted by JoeInBelize ydmnd

Furthermore, avatars show up differently when viewing them from mail sent to/from a user than in their profile. Lemme know if u need an example.

sure.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread