Item Title

Item Description

[BUG] Despicable Me 3 DVD ?!

6 years ago  #1
Level 38
Gang: Prison Break
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Not sure if it's a bug or no, but I got back only 1 DVD after I send out 2 DVDs:

07/01/2017 7:08pmYour copy of Despicable Me 3 returns to you from hokiefan's cell!

07/01/2017 6:26pmYour Despicable Me 3 was sent to hokiefan's cell! Game on!

07/01/2017 6:24pmYour Despicable Me 3 was sent to hokiefan's cell! Game on!

And I know @Mufasa you say on the shoutbox we got back the DVD once they remove it.

Thanks,

/Bluesky

09/15/2012 4:04pm Congratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Spankin' it to the Oldies, and 1 Brawler Trophy 01/01/2011_12:38pm LadyM used a Health Shake and revived you!
6 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

You sent 2 different ones to his cell? Or the same one twice?

6 years ago  #3
Level 38
Gang: Prison Break

Originally posted by Mufasa You sent 2 different ones to his cell? Or the same one twice?

I sent 2 different ones to his cell, 1 was at 07/01/2017 6:24pm and was at 07/01/2017 6:26pm.

09/15/2012 4:04pm Congratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Spankin' it to the Oldies, and 1 Brawler Trophy 01/01/2011_12:38pm LadyM used a Health Shake and revived you!
6 years ago  #4
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

I had 2 sent to my cell as well. I took them out and replaced the dvd that got kicked. They did not get returned to the owners either. One belongs to Neo88 and the other I believe belongs to Sun Tzu. I did a test and loaded one of them and it went to criminal's cell and when he took it out of his cell it bounced back to me.

Columbus didn't discover America, we were already here. We discovered Columbus.
6 years ago  #5
Level 29

Originally posted by ahcheela I had 2 sent to my cell as well. I took them out and replaced the dvd that got kicked. They did not get returned to the owners either. One belongs to Neo88 and the other I believe belongs to Sun Tzu. I did a test and loaded one of them and it went to criminal's cell and when he took it out of his cell it bounced back to me.

Very odd. Nothing has changed, but I do remember neo had some early copies, so perhaps the code attached to those are acting up

6 years ago  #6
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution

07/01/2017 5:04pmYour Despicable Me 3 was sent to Rudy58's cell! Game on!

I still have not gotten it back from his cell, I spied on him and he doesn't have it in there anymore.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
6 years ago  #7
Level 39

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu 07/01/2017 5:04pmYour Despicable Me 3 was sent to Rudy58's cell! Game on!

I still have not gotten it back from his cell, I spied on him and he doesn't have it in there anymore.

Also, I bought my copy protected from Joe. When I used the DVD the first time with ahceela i got it back unprotected.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
6 years ago  #8
Level 29

Despicable me doesn't really respect "protected" status since it shouldn't be in YOUR cell at any point anyway. I suppose there's a chance someone raided the DVD from their cell though.

6 years ago  #9
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Didn't want to start a new thread. I am still awaiting the return of my Despicable 3 and free fire dvds. Been weeks and still not been returned. I understand my Despicable 3 dvd could very well still be in someone's cell who logged out and never returned but the free fire dvd I see no reason why it's not been returned yet. I didn't sell it or lose it via the bin to another player, nor did I lose it in a raid. I realise you're busy with other things so if you get the chance to take a look at this at some point I'd be grateful.

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
6 years ago  #10
Level 39

I still havent gotten mine back after using it the first day.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread