Item Description

[BUG] Despicable Me 3 DVD ?!

6 years ago  #11
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

yeah me either but i cant for the life of me remember where it went

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
5 years ago  #12
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

@Mufasa I'm just reposting my comment here incase you don't see sb. But the 2 new despicable me 3 dvd I have received from the Mu sale is still not working properly. I tried using one and when I did my screen froze up and I never got event saying who's cell it went to but yet i have lost one of them and it's gone from my inventory and only have 1 left now. Will this be fixed or could they be replaced with 2 other random working amens?

5 years ago  #13
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I believe I've identified and corrected the issue

5 years ago  #14
Level 29

This DVD still seems to be bugged... I sent 2 out after supposedly being fixed. Don't see them in neither of the cells they went to nor are they in my cell inventory. I've checked both protected and unprotected. And was just curious to see if they were fixed And still bugged? @mufasa

5 years ago  #15
Level 37
Incarcerated: 14 years, 20 days

Originally posted by FlyHigh This DVD still seems to be bugged... I sent 2 out after supposedly being fixed. Don't see them in neither of the cells they went to nor are they in my cell inventory. I've checked both protected and unprotected. And was just curious to see if they were fixed And still bugged? @mufasa

Maybe should be sure who you sent to and check their cell over well. Maybe they are there and it’s no bug

5 years ago  #16
Level 29
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by neo88
Originally posted by FlyHigh This DVD still seems to be bugged... I sent 2 out after supposedly being fixed. Don't see them in neither of the cells they went to nor are they in my cell inventory. I've checked both protected and unprotected. And was just curious to see if they were fixed And still bugged? @mufasa

Maybe should be sure who you sent to and check their cell over well. Maybe they are there and it’s no bug

This. I just checked the database and see 3 D3s in cells. 2 of them have you listed as the original owner.

5 years ago  #17
Level 29

Oh ok.. I just seen the one still in there. But ok will check other cell also

5 years ago  #18
Level 29

I'm just wondering is the despicable me 3 dvd still messed up? Just noticed that both copies that I bought during the Mu sale have yet to show back up but I remember getting events of them being returned

5 years ago  #19
Level 37
Incarcerated: 14 years, 20 days

Originally posted by FlyHigh I'm just wondering is the despicable me 3 dvd still messed up? Just noticed that both copies that I bought during the Mu sale have yet to show back up but I remember getting events of them being returned

Look at unprotected amens?

5 years ago  #20
Level 29

Yeah still don't see them. Just wondering if they could have been raided from someone else's cell and possibly didn't get event of something like that or what. Feel like maybe they shouldn't be able to be raided from someone else's cell seeing how it's mine but figured it's a possibility

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread