Item Title

Item Description

[BUG] quite place taken without posting anything.

5 years ago  #11
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Originally posted by wormdogg10
Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr
Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr Nah that's someone else who loaded Ghost in the Shell and made you talk in the SB.

Precisely.

Just happened again to me and there's not a single message from Ghost in the shell in the SB. I just loaded my preset and it says I broke the code of silence and tossed the dvd in the bin BUT it also tossed another dvd in the bin as well. If we are loading presets aren't we only supposed to lose 1 dvd?

Edit: After looking in my cell the quite place is still in there but I received an event saying I broke code of silence and was thrown into icu for 4 hrs as well as Iso for losing the other dvd.

This happened to me also but I lost my Quiet Place to the bin. There was no Ghost in the shell message in SB either

I'm glad a mentor is having this issue also, maybe it might get resolved. Now if only there were a mentor that was still missing a golden musket ball I might get an answer on that

5 years ago  #12
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by TONYMONGUIDOJr Nah that's someone else who loaded Ghost in the Shell and made you talk in the SB.

Precisely.

Just happened again to me and there's not a single message from Ghost in the shell in the SB. I just loaded my preset and it says I broke the code of silence and tossed the dvd in the bin BUT it also tossed another dvd in the bin as well. If we are loading presets aren't we only supposed to lose 1 dvd?

Edit: After looking in my cell the quite place is still in there but I received an event saying I broke code of silence and was thrown into icu for 4 hrs as well as Iso for losing the other dvd.

This happened to me also but I lost my Quiet Place to the bin. There was no Ghost in the shell message in SB either

I'm glad a mentor is having this issue also, maybe it might get resolved. Now if only there were a mentor that was still missing a golden musket ball I might get an answer on that

Well Im still missing 2 golden musket balls as well

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #13
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Precisely.

Well Im still missing 2 golden musket balls as well

Well damn, guess I'll just consider them gone then thanks Worm

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread