Item Title

Item Description

[BUGS] Ocean's 8 (Previous Attempts display error & Lock Picks error)

5 years ago  #1
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Hey Mu,

First of all, the glitches/bugs while raiding a cell while we have Ocean's 8 loaded are as follows:

1. Upon attempting to raid a cell with Ocean's 8 loaded, we're not able to use lockpicks, and we get the error "You haven't tried to raid anyone's cell in the last 5 minutes!"
  2. Upon attempting to raid a cell, the "Previous Attempts" section doesn't show the number/letter we just tried.

After carefully researching this glitch, I think I finally narrowed down when the glitch is triggered. It has to do with the 10-minute time that is shaved off of wait period between raid attempts. Because this 10-minute time throws off the count somehow, the Lock Picks don't recognize any raid attempts within the last 5 minutes.

Additionally, when we attempt to consecutively raid a cell directly after succesfully breaking into the same cell, the display error on the raid page is triggered. Although you can see the raid attempt on the "Cell Raids" page, it's impossible to use this as a reference for anyone that has more than the 20 raid targets that is displayed on this page.

I wasn't able to successfully replicate the glitch/bug in any other ways, so I hope this information helps you. Let me know if you need me to specifically test anything else in regards to this dvd.

5 years ago  #2
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe

Oh yeah. We need this fixed

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
5 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Upon attempting to raid a cell with Ocean's 8 loaded, we're not able to use lockpicks, and we get the error "You haven't tried to raid anyone's cell in the last 5 minutes!"

Aware of this and am OK with it. As you noted, to enable you to raid quicker, the DVD pre-dates your raid attempts. I think it's a fair trade off.

Upon attempting to raid a cell, the "Previous Attempts" section doesn't show the number/letter we just tried.

I'm confused. You said this happens after you successfully breaking into the cell. So wouldn't the previous attempts be removed since the combo changed?

5 years ago  #4
Level 33
Gang: ZeroFucksGiven
Incarcerated: 10 years, 9 months

I've got the DVD in my cell now and it shows all my raid attempts I've tried Joe.

5 years ago  #5
Level 26

Originally posted by Mufasa
Upon attempting to raid a cell with Ocean's 8 loaded, we're not able to use lockpicks, and we get the error "You haven't tried to raid anyone's cell in the last 5 minutes!"

Aware of this and am OK with it. As you noted, to enable you to raid quicker, the DVD pre-dates your raid attempts. I think it's a fair trade off.

Upon attempting to raid a cell, the "Previous Attempts" section doesn't show the number/letter we just tried.

I'm confused. You said this happens after you successfully breaking into the cell. So wouldn't the previous attempts be removed since the combo changed?

The first new raid attempt after you break into someone's cell. So the 2nd (and consequent) time, it doesn't show

5 years ago  #6
Level 26

Originally posted by roxy I've got the DVD in my cell now and it shows all my raid attempts I've tried Joe.

Try busting into the cell, and then immediately try a new raid attempt on the same cel. That new combo doesn't show.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread