Item Title

Item Description

Black baby rescued from the hands of a pedo is looking for a new home

10 years ago  #1
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Hello my fellow PBers.. this lil fella is Charlie... Charlie was rescued 2013-08-14. Age is unknown.

Charlie has been the victim of a known ruthless pedo that goes by the name of Ambitchous

Background:

It was a rainy wednesday morning, and I was walking my dog not too far from a pre-school close by... As my dog was busy dropping the biggest ambitch (thats a turd, im trying my best to redefine that word) i accidentally set my eyes on a fat somewhat confused guy standing outside one of the preschool building windows, trying to lure kids out with his candy. The windowless van was not too far away.

I recognized Ambitchous as one of the fellas who got away from Chris Hansen and his team on the "NBC Dateline - To catch a predator". 

I left my dog dropping ambitches, and i started chasing him towards his windowless van... right before he started the engine i managed to grab his stinking ass.. no homo. The result....

You catch Ambitous, and manage to take $7,245 in cash and a Lost Infant (chocolate) from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 89358007 EXP!

As a single guy i cannot take care of lil Charlie by myself (check picture below) - i have crimes  to do and lots of energy drinks to drink,

Charlie is looking for a mommy, or a daddy, hopefully both that will take care of him so that he can grow strong and hopefully one day also beat up the man who touched him on his nono places. Since were in a prison i cant ask for your rapsheet to be spotless, just no rape/kiddy shit please.

Heres Charlie playing

am i doing it right?

=Do not miss out on this chance at adopting your very own black prison baby saved from a pedo=

=accepting cash and any items, bid below thanks=

And let me know what quality you posses that makes you the best parent for Charlie

Last edited by DemOlition 10 years ago

10 years ago  #2
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

id rather just pay like 25 PB cash per month .. is that a option?

10 years ago  #3
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

100sw

10 years ago  #4
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

1ksws

10 years ago  #5
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 10 years, 9 months

ill buy little charlie 1k eds, the best quality? well he gonna be ridin maserati by the end of the summer

Last edited by The_Scorpion 10 years ago

10 years ago  #6
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

1,001 sw

10 years ago  #7
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

hahaha