Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 8 months

Thnx Jefe

1 year ago  #22
Level 32
Gang: Supreme Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Great event Mu! thanks for coming back even if it was just to give us our yearly block bowl

I'm the blue dream, strawberry kushman bang bang indica gang we smoke good strains���� You can't send a message to yourself Got caught smokin' a blunt!
1 year ago  #23
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Winnings credited. You may have gotten duplicate notifications, but there should only be one credit

1 year ago  #24
Level 32

Originally posted by Mufasa Winnings credited. You may have gotten duplicate notifications, but there should only be one credit

sorry I hit the contact button to report the error thanks mu

I'm the blue dream, strawberry kushman bang bang indica gang we smoke good strains���� You can't send a message to yourself Got caught smokin' a blunt!
1 year ago  #25
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Originally posted by PurpleUrkel
Originally posted by Mufasa Winnings credited. You may have gotten duplicate notifications, but there should only be one credit

It's OK, no one reads that shit

1 year ago  #26
Level 32

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by PurpleUrkel

It's OK, no one reads that shit

1 year ago  #27
Level 26
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Thanks for the event. Good fun as always.

1 year ago  #28
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 19 days

good event seemed harder than previous ones well done to everyone taking part and all the revives and sb shittalking

Good shit Mu now reset everyones accounts

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
1 year ago  #29
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

Thank you for all the time and efforts you put into this event for us Mu.. It really makes things spicy for a bit.

When I first started I really enjoyed the event where we collected tickets to turn in for exchange of funnel cakes and other items and amens not sure what even it was. But it had like circus tents and stuff.. I thought that was fun.. I would love to see one of those cime around some time. I know there is lots time and efforts goes into these type things, if you could find it in you to switch up event next time and not wait for Block Bowl again would be great. Not being ungrateful cuz u enjoyed the Bowl, just food for thought if you get the time to do so. Thanks again

1 year ago  #30
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

Originally posted by FlyHigh Thank you for all the time and efforts you put into this event for us Mu.. It really makes things spicy for a bit.

When I first started I really enjoyed the event where we collected tickets to turn in for exchange of funnel cakes and other items and amens not sure what even it was. But it had like circus tents and stuff.. I thought that was fun.. I would love to see one of those cime around some time. I know there is lots time and efforts goes into these type things, if you could find it in you to switch up event next time and not wait for Block Bowl again would be great. Not being ungrateful cuz u enjoyed the Bowl, just food for thought if you get the time to do so. Thanks again

That was the renn fair event I think

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread