Item Title

Item Description

Booster items with a time limited effect

6 years ago  #1
Banned
Gang: BloodySpades
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 7 months

There is an idea of mine which I would like to propose to this thread and all of the readers whom are warmly welcome.

I would like to propose commodity trading to prisonblock. A way of losing a little or winning a lot which involves you as an invester and other investors whom are willing to invest in comodities and compete against each other to the peak. 

As a creator of this idea I would like to swiftly intorduce everybody to trading basics in this simple in-game example which created.

There is a time period in which a prison yard turns into a sand filled desert litters with gold dust. During this time everyone will surely be wanting to get their hands on some of that gold goodeness and smelt it into something bigger and maybe trade it for a bit of that platinum shard that everyone wants! Then we have they orange fest where coils of shiny orange metal seems to fall out of the sky during the night watch.. Nobody really knows how the so called Koppren appears out in the year but there is always plenty of it still left after the season for it.

Trading is just another way of having something to rest your back on and feel safe that you wont be left without a nickel to your name. introducing this type of idea to our block would strenghten the economy for everyone, it will keep players more busy doing what they make profit on doing, it creates new trading perspectives, it allow players to trade freely without any tax or order being put in place.

I would like to move on into the mechanics of what would be put into work

There will  come a time when the commodities as mention before which are in this scenario Gold platinum and copper will appear throughout the yard on a scale from 1-3 with 1 being little commodities and 3 being a lot of goodies to be found out in the yard. Commodities those will have the possibility of being smelted into a bigger piece which will be able to be sold to the warden for a certain amount of cash (how often the price changes or if it ever will is still not decided).

In this example gold will be our choice, the action performed in the yard will be search yard but on a rarity scale on 1-3 Gold may be found as "You have dug up $516 and Gold dust weighing 0,1763 grams". "You have dug up $1,071 and a gold chip weighing 1.3295 grams"

Different commodities will have their own base value and the amount of which the commodity can be found in. 

In small scale trading like we have here stacking is a way to raise the value of certain things on the open market and manipulating prices in what manner one affords to wish.

This is a suggestion

6 years ago  #2
Level 34
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Incarcerated: 8 years, 8 months

6 years ago  #3
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 days

Not the worst idea I have heard.. Could be a good idea for an event maybe

6 years ago  #4
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Sounds interesting, problem is the upper lvl clicks will exploit the shit

6 years ago  #5
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

I like this idea

6 years ago  #6
Banned

Bumps

6 years ago  #7
Level 34
Gang: Makazu Ent
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

So you snort dust?

6 years ago  #8
Level 32
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

Originally posted by 174ROBBERY So you snort dust?

Yo momma does

6 years ago  #9
Banned

6 years ago  #10
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Quick Reply