Item Title

Item Description

Cancel items from sales page from personal sales page

6 years ago  #1
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

as title says page, i got stuff on my page i dont wanna have to go to open market to cancel my items so i dont accidentially buy something while scrollingfrom someone else

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #2
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

thats just lazy wont happen

6 years ago  #3
Level 43

thought it use to be like that not too long agoand make it easier if u got alot more stuff

6 years ago  #4
Level 29

how often does anyone cancel a sale id say it was rare

6 years ago  #5
Level 43

Originally posted by anthonypowell how often does anyone cancel a sale id say it was rare

well its an option on the big page, i know ppl buy stuff just scrolling thru the list so it might b nice to have that as an option incase ppl play from the phone to make it easier

but if its such a bad idea CLOSED

6 years ago  #6
Level 29

just giving my input thats all buying by mistake on phone suck we all done it

6 years ago  #7
Level 43

Originally posted by anthonypowell just giving my input thats all buying by mistake on phone suck we all done it

Right, sucks if u was like woah, accidentially listed an ammen or i may can put in in a deal with something, or WOW that gear is awesome lemme use it instead of sellin it, well go to ur page and do it, theres a shit ton of stuff on the market thats alot of opportunities at shit u dont need.

6 years ago  #8
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Are you saying you might accidentally click the wrong item and buy instead of cancelling, or do you mean it in the sense of my wife going to target and accidentally buying a bunch of shit she doesn't need because she saw it?

6 years ago  #9
Level 29

Originally posted by Mufasa Are you saying you might accidentally click the wrong item and buy instead of cancelling, or do you mean it in the sense of my wife going to target and accidentally buying a bunch of shit she doesn't need because she saw it?

lol many accidentally buy on mobiles but im sure he means go to his own sale page and be able to remover listing like we can reduce so he dont have to click 3 buttons and go to market

6 years ago  #10
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM

Originally posted by anthonypowell
Originally posted by Mufasa Are you saying you might accidentally click the wrong item and buy instead of cancelling, or do you mean it in the sense of my wife going to target and accidentally buying a bunch of shit she doesn't need because she saw it?

lol many accidentally buy on mobiles but im sure he means go to his own sale page and be able to remover listing like we can reduce so he dont have to click 3 buttons and go to market

This.

I understand the reason for not being able to cancel a listed item or amenity for 24 hours after posting it, but once the option to cancel it is available, it would be great to be able to cancel it from your sale page rather than having to go to the Open Market and scroll through the different items and amenities looking for that "X" button. It's more of an ease-of-use and user interface addition that would just use the same coding for the cancel "X" that already exists on the Open Market page, but just on your individual sale page.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread