Item Title

Item Description

Cell Raiding Update

13 years ago  #41
Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by RickyMiller Glad I got my stress balls (pause) b4 the prices went up!

You like them bawlls yeah?

that was cold mu!

13 years ago  #42
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by JazzieDaGrinch
Originally posted by RickyMiller Glad I got my stress balls (pause) b4 the prices went up!

i do...can we get some in SQ?

Get this one some bawlls Nice updates, glad to see you and the team staying on top of the economy and changing times.

13 years ago  #43
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by RickyMiller

that was cold mu!

there are no BAWLLS at SQ

so i am carrying 4 chiwawa instead of 2

Your hard work is paying off! You've reached level 8!    
13 years ago  #44
Level 23
Gang: 8leggedspiders
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
13 years ago  #45
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

meh. cell raiding provided a method for those who aren't as strong, to take on those who are stronger. It forces the stronger person to be in the position of either taking down their cells, and lowering their stats to something more manageable, or losing amenities.

13 years ago  #46
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by foxmanb meh. cell raiding provided a method for those who aren't as strong, to take on those who are stronger. It forces the stronger person to be in the position of either taking down their cells, and lowering their stats to something more manageable, or losing amenities.

and that hasn't changed. It may take more tries, but it hasn't changed.

13 years ago  #47
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 21 days

Originally posted by foxmanb meh. cell raiding provided a method for those who aren't as strong, to take on those who are stronger. It forces the stronger person to be in the position of either taking down their cells, and lowering their stats to something more manageable, or losing amenities.

in my personal opinion, just remove the raid option and be done with it. after a few months everyone will have this ridiculous cell code and raiding will become either very organised or a non starter.

i agree with foxman, and i'll go a step further. if your a higher level right now you can affectively end lower levels games. if you need me to go into details i will (and if i really need to we have a problem) but i cant be fucked right now.

a wise man once said "if it aint broke, dont fix it"

13 years ago  #48
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

It hasn't changed in principle, however it's become more difficult to say the least. I have to agree with basher. a lot of us up here could end people's games based on stats, the risk of losing a valued amen is much lower now, so raiding is not as much of a deterrent as it would take a very large team to crack a cell quickly with all of the code options purchased. At that point all I need to do is crime a bit and reset my combo every now and then while I keep the raiders infirmed.

I completely understand that you are caught in the middle, you've got people screaming about losing amenities.. but this IS prison, or at least a simulation of one. Bad shit happens in prison, things are taken, things are stolen, and everything in-between. You went a long way IMHO by protecting amenities bought through the warden.

13 years ago  #49
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

#1 How does this change your relationship with a low level player considering raids can't happen cross prison?

#2 How about we let things play out for longer than 2 hours before starting in with the "OMG the game is ruined" stuff.

13 years ago  #50
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 21 days

Originally posted by foxmanb

It hasn't changed in principle, however it's become more difficult to say the least. I have to agree with basher. a lot of us up here could end people's games based on stats, the risk of losing a valued amen is much lower now, so raiding is not as much of a deterrent as it would take a very large team to crack a cell quickly with all of the code options purchased. At that point all I need to do is crime a bit and reset my combo every now and then while I keep the raiders infirmed.

I completely understand that you are caught in the middle, you've got people screaming about losing amenities.. but this IS prison, or at least a simulation of one. Bad shit happens in prison, things are taken, things are stolen, and everything in-between. You went a long way IMHO by protecting amenities bought through the warden.

well said.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread