Item Description

Cell Raiding Update

13 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Inmates:

Cell raiding is becoming a booming business as of late, so we've gotta roll with the times.

Based on the idea posted here we've implemented the option to buy additional characters for your cell combo. Each prison will allow a determined amount of upgrades, but right now it tops out at 0-9 then A-F. We'll add more if/when we feel it's needed.

If a user has purchased more characters, you'll see the additional characters when entering their cell combo. You can add characters from the Cell Upgrade page.

Along with some other various amenities, we've rolled out the first of our cell protection amenities, the Chihuahua. Don't worry, you don't need to feed him. Basically if he's in your cell, then there's a small chance that a raider will get scared off by his bark and either forget part or all of the combo they just tried.

Right now it's just the Chihuahua but Miss Sangria's got others already created which we'll add once we monitor and tweak the code for them all.

Lastly, for those who may have missed it, see our update regarding the bootleg bin here. It's currently limited to Bootleg Joe for now, which means only when in the yard -- which also means that South Dakota is the sole prison at this moment that always has access to the bin.

*edit* we also fixed a bug that started occurring after a recent update where amenities were being listed for lower than they should be in the Warden's office. This has been corrected, and no one who purchased amenities in the past since the issue came up will be penalized.

Last edited by kingtommy 13 years ago

13 years ago  #2
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 28 days

good additions thanks mu

13 years ago  #3
Level 15
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

nice!

13 years ago  #4
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 days

i like, nice job Mu and team

I CREATE ANIMATED PICTURES AND GANG BANNERS.!   *Regular* 300 eds/ 400sw/ 500k Game Cash   *Animated* 600 eds/ 800 sw/ 1M Game Cash   (Prices are individual, not all together) or make yur offer at me
13 years ago  #5
Level 20
Gang: The Order
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Thank you Mufasa

13 years ago  #6
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

thx MU

13 years ago  #7
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

good job!

You trained using 111 energy, gained 164 strength and 10061 exp
13 years ago  #8
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

great mufasa like all the upgrades and will be staying around for a bit again

13 years ago  #9
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Thanks mu....i love it. See spin, told u it was a good idea!

13 years ago  #10
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

OMG... i the chihuahua... i just wanna ask... does it only have that feature if it is brought from the warden and is a protected amen or even if it is brought from the market it does that... it is so cute... just like my wee chihuahua cross

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread