Item Title

Item Description

Changes made to amenities

5 years ago  #1
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Could you announce or have a thread dedicated to changes made to amenities after they are released? Would save a lot of confusion. 

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
5 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

If there's a big enough change sure. Nothing like that has actually happened though. What amenity are you confused about?

5 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: THE UNION
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Mufasa If there's a big enough change sure. Nothing like that has actually happened though. What amenity are you confused about?

My guess is hes referring to rp1. Since the mission was released where we were able to get it seems like the payout for its missions went down now that more are out there

5 years ago  #4
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Nope, only change there is one mission was disabled, and that was done at the mission level. RP1 just grabs a random mission and selects a random goal and reward

5 years ago  #5
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Mufasa If there's a big enough change sure. Nothing like that has actually happened though. What amenity are you confused about?

Fair enough. No confusion personally but seems like the rp1 been a hot topic. honestly not sure if you even alter things at all when it comes to how the amens work after release so I appreciate the response.

Maybe you could talk ambitious into washing that stank in azz dew rag he insist on wearing

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
5 years ago  #6
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Normally I would look at something like this and say “you know what, maybe my dumbass is just starting to bitch too much (like usual)” but I’ve got to raise the bullshit flag on this one. Unless the mission you disabled was the only one that gave out a reward of more than 10 favs, something definitely changed. Everyone that plays this shit noticed the change and you even had mentors in the SB laughing at it as well. If you’re tweaking it to find the right amount of favs it’s giving out just say so because that’s definitely understandable. Free favs are free favs no matter how many we get it should be appreciated we even get any on top of the already great 10 free favs a day from voting. It’s just more frustrating/insulting to say nothing changed is all I’m trying to say.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread