Item Title

Item Description

Cloak Validations

5 years ago  #1
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

I would suggest that when using a cloak that the validations pop up in greater frequency and with more difficult and multiple validation screens.  Obviously it  is too easy to use a cloak and a bot and play uninterupted for hours. If the monitoring of the validation was constant, it might deter the cheating? 

5 years ago  #2
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

Holy fucktrap. Because someone botting that is all buddy buddy with everyone never happens right? Lets just slow down the training of the people you don't like lol. You really are turning into a pathetic display of vaginal discharge. Mu has already stated multiple times that google handles the captcha system not him. If it were really that big of an issue Mu could simply make a check system on his own that is random instead of once every 30 minutes. I'm sure if he keeps getting shit tons of messages from you hitting the contact button he may consider it so make sure you keep reporting back to him daily to see how it goes.

Or my other suggestion would be that if anyone happens to train more than 1 mil base in an hour should have to validate every time they click the train button for the following 12 hours. I mean it's pretty obvious that nobody can possibly train more than 1 mil per hour without cheating.

Last edited by TONYMONGUIDOJr 5 years ago

5 years ago  #3
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 6 months

5 years ago  #4
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 28 days

While doing those checks why don't we add any one using quite place as well buck surely those guys n gals botting as well they didn't read your mail or respond in sb, may as well add anyone who logged on to the game for more than an hour nobody can have that much spare time to play an online game, why don't we just nip it in the bud and once someone hits 10 mill training they can't do any more for a week! Hell why don't we just tell mu to 404 the game because of all the new amens and the 15k+ gains that people can do 7-10 mill an hour and if they put the time in they can be smacking your crying fagotty ass in no time!! Turn the fucking record over and hit the buttons yourself instead of assuming everyone is cheating

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
5 years ago  #5
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 6 months

5 years ago  #6
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 days

Originally posted by Bucktrap I would suggest that when using a cloak that the validations pop up in greater frequency and with more difficult and multiple validation screens.  Obviously it  is too easy to use a cloak and a bot and play uninterupted for hours. If the monitoring of the validation was constant, it might deter the cheating? 

You really are pathetic. Stop embarrassing yourself

5 years ago  #7
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

You should really be more worried about this anyways.

Bucktrap [TFM]

0 seconds

Overdosed on Energy Drinks

You've been OD'ing on ED's a lot recently but somehow not showing up on the trainers list. I would definitely have Mu look into that if I were you, might be a bug.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread