Item Title

Item Description

Cornucopia favor adjustment

4 years ago  #1
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

Hey warden anyway the cornucopia can open for 1 favor than the current 3 favor? Just a thought thanks 🙏 

4 years ago  #2
Level 32
Gang: Maintain
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Plus 1

4 years ago  #3
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

keep it at 3 favors to make people spend them

change up the amens it gives every month or 2 to make people chase an amen they dont have thats rare

or make it include rewarding an occasional random gear

the value at 3 favors isnt there anymore the way they currently are

Last edited by Sun_Tzu 4 years ago

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
4 years ago  #4
Level 37

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu keep it at 3 favors to make people spend them

change up the amens it gives every month or 2 to make people chase an amen they dont have thats rare

Just saying with all the copias it’s tons of favs for the warden to take. I think the 3 favors is outdated based on the old amens that are randomly giving now. Or take the amens and jus give candy corn and other items per 1 fav

4 years ago  #5
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution

Originally posted by V12DaBully
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu keep it at 3 favors to make people spend them

Just saying with all the copias it’s tons of favs for the warden to take. I think the 3 favors is outdated based on the old amens that are randomly giving now. Or take the amens and jus give candy corn and other items per 1 fav

yep, they need to be slightly updated to give people a reason to waste favs chasing something they need or could use, i could use a few more starlord masks and other gear that we have no way of getting besides events(and a few dvds that give them)

and im sure others would waste favs if the amens were updated every few months to give a chance at some new common amens and 1 or 2 rare ones (and not like mudolls that destroyed the market)

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
4 years ago  #6
Level 43
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 7 years, 20 days

no need amens on cornocopia, is like with the dolls then all the amens will worth ZERO

4 years ago  #7
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew

Mu dropped from 5 favs to 3 favs to open the mu gotta make money also to keep the game going

_
4 years ago  #8
Level 37

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 Mu dropped from 5 favs to 3 favs to open the mu gotta make money also to keep the game going

Which I’m grateful for... you know a but coming right? Lol thing is it should be modified bro. The amens that come from them are not much of use on the block they are all fairly common now so they are being hoarded, it’s not enough players to use all the older very common amens. So I suggest we implement what sun_tzu posted earlier on this Thread or mufasa take away the amens that come from opening copias and just leave the items for 1 fav per open. And the warden will still have people needing favs lol it’s like 500k cornucopias on the block bro.

4 years ago  #9
Level 43
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 7 years, 20 days

will see

4 years ago  #10
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

just drop us 2-5 lockpicks per copia instead of the ammen and that would be cool

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread